Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Chantel's weight loss crazy journey journal

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM
  • 1 Replies

Well today is the last day of eat whatever i want. My goal is to lose 100 pounds and to be a healthy mommy with no high blood pressure and no more migraines. On the first step of my journey i want to lose 15 pounds to get me started. I plan on swimming, lots of walks, and free work out videos on netflix. I am going to start a calorie counter tomorow and my cheat day will be tuesday because we all need a naughty day to eat one bad thing :) . Between school, being a new mommy, and finding work i hope i can accomplish this too.

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mama2gg
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the fold dear I suggest myfitnesspal.com or the phone app is wonderful NO CHEAT DAYS for atleast a month its wayyyyy to easy to slip up on your path if you start out giving yourself slack cheat days start when you hit goals :) and cheating on a diet it like having pasta in a red sauce not cheeseburgers and fries lol

You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to I'm a full time business owner,full time college student ,mom,wife,and friend and have dinner parties (lean and clean) every Sunday and still workout a hour a day before anyone is up and 30 before bed! You can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN