Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Did day 7 of 30 day shred today I don't get sore anymore and find it a lot easier to get through without the occassional 2 sec breather. Still doing level 1 but thinking about heading on to level 2 tomorrow I kinda miss the soreness it let's me know I'm making changes. No weightloss to note of so far but don't expect to see any differences till almost the end.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Replies (11-18):
tbarnes895
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I try to tell myself the same thing that other women are in worse shape than you and wearing bikinis so what are you worried about but its not about what others are willing to do so much as what you find comfortable for you. I know that in my thirties that if I do wear a bikini it'll be more appropriate to have a classy one not a skimpy one like they make for younger women. Just look at julia roberts she wears one and she's in her forties but its not all crazy looking its one color and doesn't tie at hips or anything just a simple classy 2 piece and she looks good in it.

Quoting wahmx3:

My husband can't wait for me to buy a bikini but I am not so sure how it will look, especially since I am in my  mid 40's! He tells me... look around at all those other women who shouldn't be wearing one but they are, LOL.

Quoting tbarnes895:

Congrats to you too. I don't think the results are showing where I want them to yet but those will probably be dealt with in the other levels. I do feel I've lost some in my stomach and my arms seem more toned and I've noticed less under my chin and in my face. I've got about 10 weeks till vacation so hopefully I feel like buying a cute little bikini by then.

Quoting wahmx3:

I  am on level 2 and it is so much tougher than level 1. I have only done it about 5 days though, I have missed a few days. I accidently clicked on level 3 last week one day so I did it, and it wasn't as bad as level 2. I will be back to level 2 for 5 days. Congrats on doing it, I measured myself early on and I am sure i am seeing results.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof5kiki
by Cindy on May. 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I am going to start level 2  today as well, at leats I am going to try, level one is getting boring.

tbarnes895
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:35 PM
I did level 2 yesterday and today and I did take some breaks but I did on level 1 when I first got started too so I don't feel too bad about it I may keep at level 2 for a while longer I try to stay withit till I get bored and don't feel the workout as much on my body the next day. GL its tough I need to get some smaller weights cause 5lbers are impossible to keep doing for 30 sec intervals.

Quoting momof5kiki:

I am going to start level 2  today as well, at leats I am going to try, level one is getting boring.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
btamilee
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Good for you!  I did 30 Day Shred a year ago, and I still add it in to my current routine occasionally.  I may be the only one, but I always thought Level 2 was more difficult than Level 3!!!

Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 1, 2012 at 3:37 PM
This. Good luck momma :)

Quoting jendawn1:

I would wait til day ten. Lvl 2 is HARD. Worth it but a pain lol. Great job !! Keep it going!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tbarnes895
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM
That's what I keep hearing.

Quoting btamilee:

Good for you!  I did 30 Day Shred a year ago, and I still add it in to my current routine occasionally.  I may be the only one, but I always thought Level 2 was more difficult than Level 3!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HezekiahsMom07
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Awesome! I just bought that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Level 3 is much better than 2. It was my fave :)

Quoting wahmx3:

I  am on level 2 and it is so much tougher than level 1. I have only done it about 5 days though, I have missed a few days. I accidently clicked on level 3 last week one day so I did it, and it wasn't as bad as level 2. I will be back to level 2 for 5 days. Congrats on doing it, I measured myself early on and I am sure i am seeing results.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)