Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Tiffany's Weight Loss Journal:)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi! My name is Tiffany and I am 26. I have a 5 year old son and an 8 month old daughter. I am 5'7 and weight 174lbs. So my BMI is 27.2. I am getting married in July and really want to get my weight off by then. I have never had to watch what I eat or exercise much to stay decently thin but now it is a big struggle for me. My goal is to loose around 30lbs. I would be very happy at that point. I am very excited to have the support of others on here. I do not over eat but I am struggling with exercising every day. I can manage to do some but it is usually only about 30 min. I want to increase my amount of time and find what I will benefit from the most. I do need to improve my diet but not sure how to do that with picky eaters! I am up for any suggestions! I currently walk and work out with fitness evolve on the xbox. I love yoga but do not know that moves very good to do them on my own so I am not sure of the best way to learn better. I am looking forward to getting this process started!

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
daisytr5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I didn't get to do much yesterday because we so much running around to do. I did get to walk a lot though. Today I managed to get an hour in! I did about 20 min of yoga and I did 15 of a program on my fitness evolved. It is a combination of toning, cardio, and sculpting. Then I finished off the last of the hour with a boxing work out. Trying to find some other types of things I can do and still be able to get my daughter in between. I've never just did crunches or anything like that but wandering if thats the way to go.

daisytr5
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Today I burned 120 calories! And got to work out for 1 hour again. :) I don't feel like I'm getting very far but I'm trying to stay motivated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)