Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fizzling out a bit - need some help!

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey ladies!!

I think I'm fizzling out!! I still work out everyday, but I don't have the "umph" like I did a few weeks ago! I think I wanna mix up my workout - and was wondering, with the exception of workout DVDs, what are y'all doing to trim & tone? My current workout consists of 1/2 hour treadmill every day along with 15-20 minutes of strength training (curling, sit-ups, lunges) and I hit the trampoline (the big one outside and the small one inside) and I ride my bike every once in awhile. My sit ups don't seem like they're making as much progress so I definitely need some good ab exercises! Any info would be great! I'm anxious to mix things up!! ;)

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

One God fearing, God loving, happily married mommy!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Replies (21-23):
mantyangel
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I got the new Tae bo.  It really kicks my butt and does alot for the abs.  Makes you feel tough too.  I also like to jog on the beach.  That is good for my mood and it's a great workout.  I joined a gym too, it might be hard to get there sometimes but being around other people pushes me to do my best.  Don't want others to see me slacking LOL

steffers96
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Thanks for all the awesome info mamas! I'm gonna look into some of these other DVD's and see if I find what I'm needing to get some more results. Everything seems to have just slowed down, including my weight loss - probably because I've become used to my current workout. My weight is up a little over a pound from last week, but my technical weigh  in is Wednesday so we'll see where I stand then. I think PMS has bloated me so I'm sure this has some to do with the gain, but I'd love to do the dancing DVD's to mix things up!!!  :)

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

One God fearing, God loving, happily married mommy!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

LuvCoopins
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Your welcome!!! The "BeFit in 90" is awesome...it's 35 minutes a day of p90x style type workouts...totally worth it... =)

Quoting steffers96:

I'd like to get an elliptical! I'm going to check out that youtube video too, thanks!  :)

Quoting LuvCoopins:

I switch between my elliptical and treadmill at home for cardio...i also do "BeFit in 90" on YouTube. I do alot of strength training and DVDs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN