Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are your goals this week ladies?  Share them with us so we can hold each other accountable!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Replies (31-36):
laughing-matter
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:25 AM

To start going to the gym again! I slacked off due to illness but I'm determined to get back into my groove.

dmwood
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Work on eating smaller portions.

Work out! - I have been slacking lately.

Drink my water.

miller060905
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM
To get back to exercising! My period totally wiped me out, more than normal, so for this week if I can just get something done once a day I'll be happy!
Here is what I'm hoping for-
Today- 45-60 minutes bike
tomorrow- 3 circuits NMTZ combined with 5 minute intervals on bike & maybe a 3 mile walk in the evening
Thursday - 45-60 minutes bike and/or 3 mile walk
Friday- 4 circuits NMTZ combined with 3-5 minute intervals on bike
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tresninos2011
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM

It's not about the number. It is not easy to forget the number, but you have to focus on your main reason for doing it. For instance, your health, just to be here when your kids have kids or to enjoy time alone with you SO after your kids turn 18.
I know I do not care about the number, but I want to be comfortable. I want to spend less time trying on clothes and more time comapring prices. I want to be able to pick up all of my kids not just the ones 20 lbs and under. I want to be able to open the spaghetti jar b/c I am pain free. Find your focus, your inspiration and then your goal won't seem so hard to accomplish. 
"Your focus needs more focus" Quote from Karate Kid with Jaden Smith (good movie to help you understand how to focus on the bigger picture.)
Quoting momof3570:

My first goal is to eat more. I am struggling with this. My second goal is to try not to weigh myself as I am struggling with this as well. I have had my husband hide it but then I just search the house for it bec I want to know and when I do check I get upset bec it is not where I want it to be. :( and My third goal is to keep doing shred in 30 hoping not to give it up. Any advice ladies on how not to get sooooo obsessed with the scale?

wahmx3
by Shelley on May. 2, 2012 at 7:18 AM

So it is Wed morning already.... goals are to drink enough water, last week wasn't so good. 

to lose a pound and keep it off, darn weekends, I have a love/hate relationship with them!

finish level 2 of the shred if it doesn't kill me first, LOL. Do something else cardio at least 4 times this week.

miller060905
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:38 PM
It's only the 2nd day of my weekly plan but so far I'm on track!

Quoting miller060905:

To get back to exercising! My period totally wiped me out, more than normal, so for this week if I can just get something done once a day I'll be happy!

Here is what I'm hoping for-

Today- 45-60 minutes bike

tomorrow- 3 circuits NMTZ combined with 5 minute intervals on bike & maybe a 3 mile walk in the evening

Thursday - 45-60 minutes bike and/or 3 mile walk

Friday- 4 circuits NMTZ combined with 3-5 minute intervals on bike
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN