Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekly Goals

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 AM
  • 36 Replies

What are your goals this week ladies?  Share them with us so we can hold each other accountable!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM
2 moms liked this

My goals this week are to make sure I'm eating enough as this is the first week I'm counting calories...gotta make sure I'm fueling my body properly!  I need to get in a good long run this week too!

Monday - Bob Harper & 6-7 mile run

Tuesday - 8-10 mile run

Wednesday - Insanity & 5-6 mile run

Thursday - Bob Harper & 6-7 mile run

Friday - Insanity & 8-10 mile run

Saturday - Bob Harper & 2 mile walk...it's the CF Walk!

Tonya_Lynn84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:30 AM

My goals are to get my calories back up!! Haven't been eating enough and my weight is showing it(kinda holding steady) Hit the gym 3 times this week, and try to get the courage/confidence up to try out Zumba and the Piloga classes the gym offers!!

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:35 AM
Just to keep on trucking. I want to try to get to Zumba maybe twice this week. It's been hard lately though. So, I'm doing Ripped in 30- week 4 and Pilates Monday-Friday and then whatever classes I can get to the gym for would be extra. Good luck everyone :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3570
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:41 AM

My first goal is to eat more. I am struggling with this. My second goal is to try not to weigh myself as I am struggling with this as well. I have had my husband hide it but then I just search the house for it bec I want to know and when I do check I get upset bec it is not where I want it to be. :( and My third goal is to keep doing shred in 30 hoping not to give it up. Any advice ladies on how not to get sooooo obsessed with the scale?

nlonnon
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:42 AM
To stop celebrating my birthday! Friday-sunday were a complete bust and I know exactly how I got so fat! My knee is still out of commission so I need to work on my food big time. Gonna weigh in a few and assess the damage!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:51 AM

- Drink 100 oz of water daily

-Asylum every day- haven't done it in a few days so I need to get back on schedule

- Run at least 3 times this week( just some short runs since I have no races on tap for a while)

-Lose the water weight from this weekend ( birthday celebration, Stone Mountain with SS group, and then we had friends over yesterday)

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Go to Zumba 3x

Drink 4 bottles of water a day (16.9 oz bottles)

hit at least 360 work out min. again this week

Threes.Company
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Everything is up in the air right now. I just woke up with a terrible cough that is irritating my asthma. I have to see where this goes. I'm not sure I can work out today... And I'm not sure how the rest of the week will be affected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaNiShA521
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
To continue what I've been doing last week! I've lost 5 lbs and 10 inches so far!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3570
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Quoting Threes.Company:

Everything is up in the air right now. I just woke up with a terrible cough that is irritating my asthma. I have to see where this goes. I'm not sure I can work out today... And I'm not sure how the rest of the week will be affected.

I hope you can get it under control. I hope you get to feeling better quick. My son has asthma so I know how you feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)