Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are your goals this week ladies?  Share them with us so we can hold each other accountable!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM
You are a super runner! I can't believe you run that much five days in a row. Do you have a next race in mind? What's your pace?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

My goals this week are to make sure I'm eating enough as this is the first week I'm counting calories...gotta make sure I'm fueling my body properly!  I need to get in a good long run this week too!

Monday - Bob Harper & 6-7 mile run

Tuesday - 8-10 mile run

Wednesday - Insanity & 5-6 mile run

Thursday - Bob Harper & 6-7 mile run

Friday - Insanity & 8-10 mile run

Saturday - Bob Harper & 2 mile walk...it's the CF Walk!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by Morgan on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM
My goals are to do prenatal pilates two times this week, third trimester cardio/toning 3-4 times and yoga 4 times. Plus I need to try to eat a little better. No more salty things late at night or snacking with dh when he gets home. If I am hungry I want to stick with fruit or yogurt. Try to walk but not over do it. My hip is killing me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worshipmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:10 AM

My Goals are to really watch my Calories since I am still recoving from Oral surgery. I can't doa whole lot of working out so i am polanning on walking after dinner for an hour each night, hoping the rain stays at bay. And to try and get in some regular exercise everyday such as 3 reps of 20 of jumping jacks, sit ups, lunges, squats and jumping jacks. Hoping it helps me to get back into the swing of thigs!

mama2gg
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM
To push on with my p90x and keep eating right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Continue with the 30 Day Shred.
Add another workout with the shred.
No major cheat days!

I havent been doing nearly as many workouts as i was doing. Need to to get back to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakTuffMavsMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Drink more water. I have only been drinking about 68 oz a day ( 4 bottles ) and I should be drinking about 6 bottles. My monthly goal was to get out of the 160s. I started this month at 167 and I weighed in at 160.8 this morning. Tomorrow is the 1st of the month, but I won't be too upset if I hit 159 a few days late. This week I also want to get my mind back into running. I was up to running 1.5  without stopping and then life got in the way last week and I only got to the gym twice.  I want to get to the gym 4 times this week get on the treadmill for an hour, do 4 miles, and out of that 4 miles 1.5 of it running without stopping. Cardio tennis on Tuesday morning too. Those are my goals this week

missg8
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM

ok so i am going to change up my program and yoga, a little kick boxing (slowly...10 mins), sculp 2 or 3 times a week and keep walking. 

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Do at least 5 jillian workouts, go for a couple of walks, get back to my pre-vacay weight.  lol.

rollerblading would be nice too  :)

BelindaDuvessa
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM

To exercise on all of my off days.  I have it planned out, so hopefully I will stick with it.

My other goal, is a little different.  I bought "The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises".  I'm going to make flash cards as kind of a game.  I'll pick and choose from there which fitness activities to do.  I'll have one set for cardio, and another for strength.

mehamil1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I have become addicted to working out (I never thought that would happen) and I think I'm over doing it. I want to do cardio at least 4 times a week but I've been doing 6 times a week. I gotta let these muscles rest! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)