Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share with us ! What are we all having this morning for breakfast?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
mstricey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Smoothie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkersmama08
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
I had those belvita breakfast bar things. Between my 1 year old screaming from teething pains and my 4 year old not listening and trying to get him to preschool, I'm stressed and feel like eating everything in the house. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM
HUGS

Quoting parkersmama08:

I had those belvita breakfast bar things. Between my 1 year old screaming from teething pains and my 4 year old not listening and trying to get him to preschool, I'm stressed and feel like eating everything in the house. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:48 AM

cinnamon bagel and a slice of sharp cheddar

and a cup of coffee

parkersmama08
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Thanks! :)

Quoting jendawn1:

HUGS

Quoting parkersmama08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I had a slice of sprouted wheat toast with 1 1/2 TBSP PB, cinnamon and half a sliced banana, along with about 15 blackberries and a soy latte.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

EiuGirl316
by Leah on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Hope your day gets better. :-(

ETA: I havent had anything yet but I'm about to go remedy that. I'll probably eat some leftover strawberries, cereal, and almond milk. 

Quoting parkersmama08:

imperfect511
by Amie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM
2 slices Wonder Smart Wheat Bread with a tablespoon light butter, 2 hard boil eggs, and coffee.

Hopefully going to get some more fruit today along with spinach and greek yogurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mantyangel
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I made veggie juice in my juicer (cucumber, zuchini, apples, lemon, ginger, carrot, celery) and a hard boiled egg, and of course coffee.

momof5kiki
by Cindy on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I made french toast on 100% whole wheat bread made with one eggs, skim milk and cinnamon.  Only 1 tbs of syrup.  Then I had a fruit smoothie made with yogurt and almond milk.  According to my HRM I have burnt off over 1000 calories today already thanks to my run (I mile that I didn't stop go me!) and my 30 day shred video.  I actually feel so good I feel like I could do more so I think I am going to do some sit ups and such and then go have a snack, it is almost lunch time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)