Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I'm so excited about my first weight loss pic post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I had a baby last April (a year ago).. complications led to a lot of steroids and a ton of weight gain. I was 5'5 210lb when I had him. I was 185-187 after my 6 week checkup and never lost another pound after that.

In Feb I finally said enough is enough. I COMPLETELY changed my eating habits and started exercising.

Sorry about the quality of some of my pics. My 5 year old took the full body ones lol.

Feb 24th the day I started. Those jeans were a skin tight 15.

March 24th.. after 1 month.. needed a belt with the jeans. I was down about 12lb

These pics were taken within the last week. I am a size 8-10. I have lost 20lb and 16 total inches!!!!!!!!!!!

j

I've lost 2 inches in each arm, 4 in my waist, 4 in my hips, and 2 in each leg! :) That was measured a few weeks ago so there could be a little more :)

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Replies (31-38):
Ngm82
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Wow!! Awesome results! :) you look great.. Keep up the good work! I am 2 weeks into eating clean ans strength training+ cardio.. Still the scale refuses to move :( I can imagine you delight having lost so much!
connorsmom1977
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM
That's awesome mama!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Ashmom614
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Id love to hear how you were able to do this! You look amazing! I can't WAIT to post before and afters!

nicole341
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
That's really awesome!! I'm happy for you and you sound so happy!:)
You can really see the difference in each picture. Thanks I enjoyed reading anout your success. Cause I to had a journey from 187. I finally got tired of it after my 2nd baby and did something about it. I hope to see more pics!:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Great job!

MilfShake26
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:59 PM
When I first started all I did was change my eating habits. I was so much heavier than what I'm used to, working out was painful. I was eating a lot of fast food, pizza, high calorie/high fat stuff.. I don't gain weight easily so I wasn't gaining weight I was just maintaining it. I only gained this weight because of my pregnancy and prednisone. I changed my eating habits 100%. Portion control was a huge problem too so for the first week I was starving. I used a 6 inch plate or kids when I ate so I wouldn't eat too much. For breakfast I would eat a small bowl of cereal, a cereal bar, or a fiber one muffin.. I drank protein shakes with my breakfast. After a couple hours I would have a snack. I ate fiber one 50 calorie yogurt and a string cheese or some fruit. Then at lunch time I would eat a small serving of something healthy.. a salad in whole grain pita, a chicken breast sandwich on whitewheat sandwich thins, a cup of soup or something like that. I'd have another snack between lunch and dinner. A large cup of juice, a or a fiber one brownie or a 100 calorie pack or something. Then for dinner I would eat another small portion of something healthy. A lean protein, a whole grain and some veggies. I usually kept it between 275-350 calories. I would have another snack later. Smart ones has good ice cream snacks for 120-140 calories. Or anything else healthy. Doing this I lost my first 15lb before even touching my treadmill. I lost 6 in the first week. I know that's a crazy number, but it melts off faster then slows down a little. I felt amazing and I was able to run after about a month. I was starving at first but then my stomach shrank and I would be full after the small portions. Never stuff yourself and never eat if you aren't hungry. Don't let yourself get too hungry or you have a larger chance of overeating. I will be happy to answer any specific questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MilfShake26
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:00 PM
The pants I'm wearing in the bottom pic are already falling off of me :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nykkii
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

You look great!  Awesome job! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN