Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am on my second weight loss journey. The first time I lost 25 lbs. and stopped. I was crazy stupid to do that, but I think I had a lesson to learn. Well, lesson learned and I am doing SO much better the second time around. I was just wondering if I am on my own on this thought. Do you find that you lose weight in weird places first rather than the key areas? For example, I can tell my toes are skinnier and longer, lol. Also, my face loses weight first. My butt is smaller and other smaller changes I have noticed keep me excited and I feel as if the weight is just melting off!!! 

Any weird places for you?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Replies (51-53):
.Diddles.
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM
We had to pause the workout because I was laughing so hard. Dh didn't think it was as funny, haha.

Quoting roxysmommy:

OMG, I would have died laughing! LOL

Quoting .Diddles.:

That's so cute! If I'm on the floor then my dogs get in my face. One night our male dog started humping my Dh. It was freakin hilarious! He has never done that before. Haha.

Quoting roxysmommy:

I've started throwing some planks and such in there. I do what I can when the baby is awake. He sees me on the floor and it's party time...even if it means trying to climb me while doing my thing, lol. Can't complain much, the extra 20 lbs is probably helping to build more muscles, LOL

Quoting .Diddles.:

My workout is helping me lose my stomach slowly but surely. I workout my core throughout the workout so I don't even know it. It's pretty awesome. Maybe switching it up would throw your body off and you will start losing inches again.

Quoting roxysmommy:

I literally do 300-400 crunches of differnts sorts every other day and nada! It kills me! If anything, I think I gained .5 and inch! I'm starting to look like an apple...my legs are shrinking, my arms are shinking but my stomach isn't going anywhere. I'd pay to find the answer as to why! 

Quoting .Diddles.:

Why is that!? Lol, I want my stomach to shrink! I do sit ups, which hurt, so I know there are changes. I can feel the difference, but the look down doesn't seem different lol.

Quoting roxysmommy:

Face, neck, chest and hands. My stomach is always last, which I hate!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Healthywahm
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:58 PM

face and toes and chest too! lol  I always lose around my midsection last.

taniamorse85
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:56 AM

I've lost a lot in my butt and my boobs, but I've lost litlle in my calves, thighs, and upper arms.  My butt was not big to begin with, so it's now so small that I have to sit on padded surfaces!  I still have big boobs, but now they hang even lower.  Also, my fingers look like they're just skin and bone now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)