Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

No Weigh in May! Check in and sign up here! Don't forget to check in tomorrow!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

No weigh in May is not stepping on the scale for the month of May and weighing in on June 1st. Join us and post below the answer to the following two questions.
1. What do you hope to accomplish?
2. How do you plan on accomplishing your goal?
On June 1st, weight in. Come back to this post and edit your reply and let us know how you did!!!

Happy not scaling!!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (11-13):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on May. 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM
I'm in!
Goals..
1 to lose inches off my arms, legs and waist. Using some weights and spot training
2 to keep doing c25k i really like it..those intervals are killer!
3 keep eating better and staying active!
4...my dream is to finally see the scale drop below 160! The lowest i have gotten is 163 and then it comes back up a bit. Im around 168 right now. Yeck i would be happy to see 163 again..so hoping for but not expecting a 5-8 lb loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashmom614
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM

1. What do you hope to accomplish? I hope that by not weighing in I'll be able to just focus more on working out and eating healthy. Everytime I go and weigh myself after I have been doing awesome and don't see any changes, I get SO depressed and generally end up stop working out (like I haven't worked out for a week ugh) and binging on horrible food because I feel like because I didn't lose anything there's no point.
2. How do you plan on accomplishing your goal? I plan to follow a jump start diet program (really just teaching me exactly how I am supposed to eat-not really a diet) and working out!
On June 1st, weight in. Come back to this post and edit your reply and let us know how you did!!! Can't wait to start!

I weighed in on April 30 at 203 :( Hope there's a big change!

CoachyMom
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:40 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)