Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Has anyone ever tried Stacker 3? I have zero energy and have been this way for a couple days. All I want is some energy to be able to do something! I'm worried about taking them because I don't know how they will effect me. Has anyone ever taken one before? What did it do to you?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Replies (11-15):
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:51 PM

5 hour energy shots do the trick for me. i have to start off with half the bottle, and take the rest later if I need it- otherwise I'm like a crackhead.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM
I stay away from any pills or supplements. Are you working out at all? When I first started, I had ZERO energy, and had to force myself through my workouts. But then, they really energized me!! Plus, eating clean gives me SO much more energy than eating huge portions of crappy foods ever did. My husband teased me in the beginning that I had too much energy! LOL Now I look back and am like, geez, no wonder I was so tired all the time- I was carrying 90 more pounds around all day long!
What are you currently doing to lose weight?

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Miranda1018628
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:47 PM

I started working out and eating healthy about 2 weeks ago. I went about a week without working out :(  Things got hard for me to fit my workout into my schedule and then it was hard for me to start working out again. I did a workout on Monday but haven't done one since. I was eating healthy and then my fiance and I ran into some troubles with money and so we were only able to afford something to make for dinner for the past week so I haven't really been eating much the past week. I know this has something to do with your energy level. I can't even gather the energy to workout. I can barely get the energy to do dishes.

Quoting musicpisces:

I stay away from any pills or supplements. Are you working out at all? When I first started, I had ZERO energy, and had to force myself through my workouts. But then, they really energized me!! Plus, eating clean gives me SO much more energy than eating huge portions of crappy foods ever did. My husband teased me in the beginning that I had too much energy! LOL Now I look back and am like, geez, no wonder I was so tired all the time- I was carrying 90 more pounds around all day long!
What are you currently doing to lose weight?

Threes.Company
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I do not believe in weight loss pills or energy pills.  I truly believe the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to do it the natural way -- through diet and exercise.

Good luck to you!

Miranda1018628
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I decided not to take the Stacker 3 pill after all. I am home alone with my son and I do not know how it is going to effect me and I don't want something negative to happen. I know some of my energy loss is because we were short on food this past week. I am going grocery shopping tomorrow to stock up on my fruits, veggies, etc. Thank you all for your input. As always, I appreciate it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN