Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I am SO excited for breakfast in the morning!!!!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

I've been experimenting with smoothies lately, and I'm so excited to try a new one!

I was at Target today and in the freezer section they had a bag of my favorite fruits already mixed...pineapple, mango, and peach!!!!  So I grabbed that, some low-fat peach yogurt, and orange juice.  Mmmm I can't wait!!!  I'd go make one now but the kids are sleeping and the blender is much too loud lol.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Sounds sooooooooooooo good! Enjoy :)
miasmommy21407
by Maegan on May. 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM

That sounds yummy!!

I'm making the egg in bell pepper ring that someone posted a couple of weeks ago. I think I'm going to have some whole wheat toast too.

bearsbabies
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM
oh yummy. i was doing shakes for a whike and git away from it, i dont know why. i need to get back into that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs0710
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I like doing smoothies...There's so many different recipes, and even my kids love them so it's a win-win situation lol.

Quoting bearsbabies:

oh yummy. i was doing shakes for a whike and git away from it, i dont know why. i need to get back into that

bearsbabies
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM
here is one for u to try if u like. i used to do a scoop of protein powder, handfull of spinach and half a banna with lowfat milk. kids lived it and so did i

Quoting lovebugs0710:

I like doing smoothies...There's so many different recipes, and even my kids love them so it's a win-win situation lol.

Quoting bearsbabies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs0710
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I'm not a fan of spinach smoothies...I'm not a fan of spinach period lol.  The thought of putting it in a smoothie just kind of grosses me out lol.

Quoting bearsbabies:

here is one for u to try if u like. i used to do a scoop of protein powder, handfull of spinach and half a banna with lowfat milk. kids lived it and so did i

Quoting lovebugs0710:

Quoting bearsbabies:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN