Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I want to be small again

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hello I am Andrea I am 23 I will be 24 next month I 3 amazing children my oldest Cayden he is 3 My middle Bryson he is 2 and my Yougest Hailey she is 6 Months, I have an awesome husband and very supportive.

I got dignosided with hypothyrodism when I was 18 and I gained so much weight I am now 206 and so excited I am 6 lbs from my pre pregnacy weight with all 3 of my kids, I really want to be 125 again and I hate being over weight :(. 

Me and My husband have a 80 lb weight loss so I am hoping to start as soon as I stop Brest feeding even though this is the most weight loss I have had after having a baby :). 

I really am hoping to have over 50 lbs off by october 2012 :)

~*~T & A 10/17/04 & 12/1/08~C.J.M 11/9/08~B.C.M 11/03/09~H.T.A.M 10/31/11~*~
http://hyenacart.com/stores/CookieCovers
http://www.facebook.com/CookieCovers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 2:22 PM

You can continue to breastfeed and lose weight  :)  It can actually help you because you can eat a few hundred more calories and still lose weight  =)  i'd check out babyfit.sparkpeople.com

you can definitely exercise and BF too, if baby allows you the time ;)

50 lbs is a very ambitious goal for 5 months though.  it will take a lot of hard work.  good luck!  :)

CookieCovers
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I have been on there thank you I haven't been on there in a couple of months though I felt confused haha, you know I did not even think about how far away it was haha I hope to loss that much or even any weight loss I think will make feel better. :) Thank You for the support 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)