Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

swelling and pain on soles of feet?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

had anyone experienced this?  I have too much knowledge of "the bad stuff" that can cause this, so I was hoping that maybe someone else has some expereince with this.

My son has been complaining of heel pain for a while but his feet have grown alot so I assumed it was growing pains, but upon inspection yesterday I notices his soles are swollen.

He has an appt this afternoon.  it is hard for him to walk.

Cindy
Army wife, Full time college student, Soccer Mom of 6
My running blog
Follow me and learn all about my couch 2 5 K Journey
Wana B Runner

Facebook

Want to know more about me?  Follow my blog
Married to the Military

by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Like where the arch is? Because when my foot was "flat" looking thats when I had blown the tendon and the lig.

momof5kiki
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:05 AM

No its on the balls of his feet, but he is also complaining of heel pain.  I don't know much about the feet but I do know things like lupus can caus the soles of the feet to swell, but then my mind starts wondering if this has anything to do with the tick bite he got that was so swollen.  I need to stop thinking about it and wait until he sees the doctor, but my side of the brain that is the medical side is over thinking all of it.

He is in tae kwon do, but he wears shoes almost always unless he was there.  I tried using the heel cups that we put ito my daughters cleets when she was playing soccer, but tose didn't help to take away the heel pain.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Plantar fasciitis maybe?  Hopefully the doc will have some answers for you guys.  Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN