Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ughhh

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
I bought some light butter microwave popcorn yesterday and just had it tonight. 200 calories, no problem. But as I'm eating it I'm thinking, wow this tastes very buttery and just heavy, ya know? After I'm done I check the fat...16 grams. Yuck. I don't normally even look at the fat content of things but really? 16 grams?? Icky. I feel yucky now :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Threes.Company
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Its ok. I know the feeling. I've made that mistake. One serving like that won't damage your efforts! It's when you do that often that it's a problem. Don't beat yourself up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM

it was that low calorie but super high in fat? I love super buttery popcorn. Yummm but yeah, I'd be anoyed too. I find with this whole losing weight thing it is a lot of trial and error. Oh well, try again :)

MamaKarrot
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I was thinking this too, but you know what's crazy? I grabbed a case of those skinny cow chocolate wafer bar things, and those have a whopping 13g of fat and are only 120 calories a bar.  It's weird to me too, lol.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

it was that low calorie but super high in fat? I love super buttery popcorn. Yummm but yeah, I'd be anoyed too. I find with this whole losing weight thing it is a lot of trial and error. Oh well, try again :)

Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 5, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Yeah I'll just stay away from it from now on. Oh well, live and learn. I've got a good workout this morning and I'll drink plenty of water. Thanks ladies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I agree!  It's okay:)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Its ok. I know the feeling. I've made that mistake. One serving like that won't damage your efforts! It's when you do that often that it's a problem. Don't beat yourself up!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)