Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

smoothies

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am making smoothies for my breakfast i think for now on. I am not a breakfast person but I know breakfast is important. I can just blend up some fruit, veggies, greek yogurt and orange juice and there is my morning kick start. Anyone else do smoothies for breakfast?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Melissa...
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Yeah I do them a lot. I'm not a breakfast person either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Yup I'm a smoothie queen I get up at 5am to workout then eat and I don't feel like cooking every day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Yup

Christy619
by Christy on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I usually do them for a morning snack :)

itsm3
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM

i need more fuel to get me started.  i usually have some cereal with skim milk and then a bowl of fruit with granola, plain yogurt and i drizzle some honey on top.  or, i'll have a few slices of tomatoes, i slice of (real) cheese on 2 pieces of whole wheat or whole grain toast.

your smoothie sounds great but if your'e exercising, i would add more whole grains to your breakfast.

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

Magilla_Gorilla
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I do. I like green smoothies. If you pair a fruit with a leefy green, you dont get a blood sugar spike or a crash. It helps you stay focused and more energized longer. 

katieloves21
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting itsm3:

i need more fuel to get me started.  i usually have some cereal with skim milk and then a bowl of fruit with granola, plain yogurt and i drizzle some honey on top.  or, i'll have a few slices of tomatoes, i slice of (real) cheese on 2 pieces of whole wheat or whole grain toast.

your smoothie sounds great but if your'e exercising, i would add more whole grains to your breakfast.

If i start eating alot of grains i cant stop lol bread is my addiction

itsm3
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

then sub for cereal.  again, just  my opinion to give you more fuel if you work out.

Quoting katieloves21:

Quoting itsm3:

If i start eating alot of grains i cant stop lol bread is my addiction

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN