Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Energy!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM
  • 6 Replies

I need some serious energy! I feel so tired all the time. I really have no energy to exercise or even do the things I really want to do. I would love to go ride my horse on this beautiful day, but all I wanna do is curl up and sleep! Any suggestions on energy pick me ups other than coffee?

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

exercise...I have way more energy now that I do it than I did before...

are you getting sick maybe?

Shanavan
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Are you eating enough calories? I find that when I am low on my calories, my energy level is down. Also, before I started eating healthier, I felt tired from eating all the bad stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3570
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I have many days like that where i am just tired all the time. I eat right, I exercie. I have lost a total of 27lbs and I feel more tired then before i lost the weight. I started drinking coffee but I have to get my butt up for my kids. I would talk with your dr if it doesn't get better. Do you suffer from depression? That could be part of it if you do. I hope you get some answers and good luck.

nlonnon
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Exercise actually gives me energy. Also what are you eating. I know that lots of carbs and sugars tend to slow me down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on May. 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I agree with what everyone mentioned above but also would suggest a good multi vitamin and an extra b12 vitamin to go along with it. About a year ago I was a mess..tired all the time, sluggish and just felt ill. I got on a good vitamin and added in extra b12(thats where the energy boost comes from.and housr after taking it I feel like ive drank 2 cups of coffee..without and let down later on!) and vitamin c to boost my immune system. It helped me feel better so I had the energy to make the right choices for food and to exercise.
Good luck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I agree with these guys- eating right and exercising really make a big difference.  A good multivitamin can help keep any vitamin deficiencies from interfering with your energy.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN