Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New-ish!

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

I used to be in this group last year when I was set out on my weight loss journey. I lost 22 pounds just by tracking calories and working out in my living room. I used a pedometer and made sure I reached a certain step amount every day. 

Then we moved to a different state, and away from everyone. All my life changes I made (and was so proud of) went downhill. I was feeling so much energy before and wanted to get up and out. Today, I HAVE to take a 5 hour energy just to do laundry and dishes. I dont have motivation for anything and just want to watch tv all day and eat. When I started in the beginning I weighed 222, then went to 200 even, and now I am at 217. I gained 17 pounds back!!! :( No wonder I am dealing with depression. 

BUT TODAY is different. Yesterday my husband (who is also a big guy) and I joined 24 hour fitness. We went in for a tour and then were suckered into joining, lol. I guess I am thinking skinny thoughts. I am so pumped now. I want this weight GONE!

I need all the motivation and support I can get. 

Today I am at 217 and my goal weight is 130. 

Now off to get my breakfast and get ready for the gym!

by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
km1970
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM

welcome!

nlonnon
by Tasha on May. 6, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Welcome back!! You can get there again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I had the same problem, sorta... moving was one thing and then a bunch of other occurences got in my way. I started this year at 200 and just restarted my "diet" in April and I am down to 189 :) You can do this!

Welcome back

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Welcome back. I think once you get back into an active routine you will feel so much better! Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Welcome back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 6, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Welcome back mama!  

swesolek6
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM
we have similar goals!my goal weight is 140 and my cuerrent weight is 212.I'm 5'9 how tall are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxylilmom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:08 PM
Thank you all so much! I greatly appreciate the support :) oh, I'm 5'4.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ma1234
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Gud luck. I had lost 5 den gained it back. Now im bout to try to work a lil harder. My friend and I take turns from da ball to da tredmill every thurs. So its a start.

Quoting nlonnon:

Welcome back!! You can get there again!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)