Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

If you do a work out program what do you do ?

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 45 Replies

30 day shred , p90x , turbo jam, turbo fire, zumba?

If you do , do you like it ? would you recommend it

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicole341
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM
P90x was pretty good but really challenging. It really does work muscles you didn't even knew you had. Zumba, was pretty fun! Specially if you wanba do it while the kids are around they enjoy the music to freestyle to:)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
km1970
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM
2 moms liked this

I do a variety of Jilliam Michaels dvds..I've done the shred, Ripped in 30, 6 week 6 pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism, and currently doing killer buns and thighs. I rotate videos in 4-6 week rotations..I will also throw in some of the biggest loser dvds, along with treadmill speed and incline intervals.

I have gotten great results from Jillian videos..I just finished a rotation of Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack and lost 11 pounds and 12.5 inches. I started it March 12th and finished the end of last week.

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I am currently doing Asylum. It is the sequel to Insanity. I am slightly biased and will only do Beachbody workouts in addition to my runs weekly. 

I have done: P90, P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam 2x, Yoga Booty Ballet, currently Asylum and soon to be Brazil Butt Lift. I am trying to talk Dh into Turbo Fire, and Les Mills Pump... I also want the new Tai Chi that BB has. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

kksmomma1019
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Right now I'm doing the 30 day shred. I like it because I feel it working and it's short enough for me to do as my baby naps. ;)
swesolek6
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM
I'm doing a mix of 30 day shred,which I don't like but I tolerate because it works, biggest loser bootcamp ,which I LOVE, taebo fat blasting cardio and total body fat blaster, whichvi haven't started yet,last chance workout which I haven't done yet,and c25k,which I really enjoy.I'm a new runner=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brlee1115
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this
I go to Curves 3-4x a week. I can't use a workout in my home. It'll collect dust! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinsies041
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM
I like insanity. IF your dedicated. Very challenging :)
aprilsalcro
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I'm doing to shred now. I'm on day 22. So far I like the results. I'm thinking of doing another workout video

Quoting swesolek6:

I'm doing a mix of 30 day shred,which I don't like but I tolerate because it works, biggest loser bootcamp ,which I LOVE, taebo fat blasting cardio and total body fat blaster, whichvi haven't started yet,last chance workout which I haven't done yet,and c25k,which I really enjoy.I'm a new runner=)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I got turbo fire just thinking if that's what I want to do

Quoting mcginnisc:

I am currently doing Asylum. It is the sequel to Insanity. I am slightly biased and will only do Beachbody workouts in addition to my runs weekly. 

I have done: P90, P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam 2x, Yoga Booty Ballet, currently Asylum and soon to be Brazil Butt Lift. I am trying to talk Dh into Turbo Fire, and Les Mills Pump... I also want the new Tai Chi that BB has. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
That's why I love the shred short and it pushes me. But I think it's time to go the next step

Quoting kksmomma1019:

Right now I'm doing the 30 day shred. I like it because I feel it working and it's short enough for me to do as my baby naps. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)