Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Starting over with the shred today....

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 4 Replies

I did it for a week before Insanity came in and then I quit the shred to do Insanity....Pray for me. I'm not a repititous person so I'm really going to try and stick with it the full 30 days because I have seen women have amazing results and with Insanity my results went the opposite of what I was expecting some I'm hoping that this will slim me down some with the inches...anyway thanks haha.

"Turn me around, pick me up, Undo what I've become, bring me back to the place of Forgiveness and Grace, I need you, need your help, I can't do this myself, you're the ONLY one, who can undo what I've become!"

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ashmom614
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I hear you...Id love to start it again but I can't bring myself to watch it over and over and over again. lol So I am just gonna keep sticking with the gym!

swesolek6
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I'm with you momma I feel the same way about ignominy hoping that doing it with other workouts make it easier
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by Tasha on May. 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck.  Maybe just turn on some music and drown out JM instead of listening to her!

mom_of2_n_twins
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Great Idea! I will def try this...that may just be the issue lol.

Quoting nlonnon:

Good luck.  Maybe just turn on some music and drown out JM instead of listening to her!

"Turn me around, pick me up, Undo what I've become, bring me back to the place of Forgiveness and Grace, I need you, need your help, I can't do this myself, you're the ONLY one, who can undo what I've become!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)