Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Oh my boobs!! Where are they going?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM
  • 47 Replies

When I started working out, my trainer told me I'd lose a few cup sizes right away. I didn't believe her because even when I've lost 20 pounds, my boobs didn't budge.

I wear an H, so it's not like I don't have room to lose, but I just spent $80 on a bra like.. 2 months ago.. and now my boobs are starting to swim in the cups LOL.

I'm probably down to a G, on my way to an F. I'd be happy to stop at a DD... lord please don't let me get smaller than a D. :(

I've only lost 6 pounds and have already gone down a size.

When you lost weight, how many cup sizes did you lose?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imperfect511
by Amie on May. 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM
My boobs were a 36C and now they are a 34 B. I am happy the way are and hope they dont get smaller. Ive lost 22lbs and want to lose at least 10 more maybe 15.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bc19
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM

My boobs never change size, which I am a little sad about. I am a D and I would love to be a C again. 

randomosityblog
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Quoting imperfect511:

My boobs were a 36C and now they are a 34 B. I am happy the way are and hope they dont get smaller. Ive lost 22lbs and want to lose at least 10 more maybe 15.

See I think that's good, one cup size isn't a big deal, and lord knows I can lose a few band sizes.. lol. I just love my boobs, and didn't realize just how much until they started shrinking so quickly! lol

randomosityblog
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Quoting bc19:

My boobs never change size, which I am a little sad about. I am a D and I would love to be a C again. 

Mine never did either, that's why I didn't worry about it.. but for some reason this time they are. I've lost 2 inches in my chest just this last month. 

.shank.
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I used to have full C's.

Now I have itty Bitty A's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaKarrot
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I actually didn't lose cup size at all, and I've lost about 51lbs.  I just ended up going from a 44 D to a 36 D.

miller060905
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I'm a 34 DD. my boobs are always the very last thing to go. I'm hoping to go at least down to a D if not a C this time but somehow doubt I'll get that lucky
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I'm a 36 dd and pray I get down to a d at least
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrittBurke
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I've only lost about 12lbs so far and haven't lost any boobs. I want to get down to a happy C though

mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I want to get back to a 34 C. I think right now I'm a D and not sure exactly what the band width is. All I wear are tanks with built in bras *hangs head in shame* when I was pregnant with my first I swore I'd never do that... I hope not to lose to much bewbies but I've never been smaller than a C even after a major weight loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN