Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

When I started working out, my trainer told me I'd lose a few cup sizes right away. I didn't believe her because even when I've lost 20 pounds, my boobs didn't budge.

I wear an H, so it's not like I don't have room to lose, but I just spent $80 on a bra like.. 2 months ago.. and now my boobs are starting to swim in the cups LOL.

I'm probably down to a G, on my way to an F. I'd be happy to stop at a DD... lord please don't let me get smaller than a D. :(

I've only lost 6 pounds and have already gone down a size.

When you lost weight, how many cup sizes did you lose?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (41-47):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM

definitely in the bras i buy, the D does not equal a D.  my 38 Ds the cups were way too big, i was just swimming around in there. lol.  but the Cs are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay small in the cup.  36D fits just about right for the cup.  pretty annoying imo!  lol

Quoting 3Xthelove:

Interesting that you think that....I was having the same cup issue going from 42 to 38.

Quoting Stefanie83:

I've lost 74 lbs and I was too big for my 42DD and now 36D fits :)

The 38 D cups are way bigger than the 36D cups so I tried a C and it was way too small. I thought the cups were supposed to be the same size no matter the band size but apparently not ?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I've gone from a 38DD to a 34D!

rockinmomto2
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM

At my highest weight (right now, unfortunately), I'm a 38DD. About 60 lbs from now, I'll be a 36C/D (a size 12-ish). I can't remember what I was before that point because my boobies were still growing.

connorsmom1977
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM

So far, I've lost abt 63 lbs & my boobs haven't budged. I hope they don't LoL I have one B & 1 C so I'm already lopsided

taniamorse85
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

I'm jealous!  I've been an H for over a decade.  I've lost about 80 lbs. from my highest weight, and my boobs haven't budged.  As much as I love Lane Bryant, I'd love even more to have a choice to get a bra somewhere else.  One day, when I can afford it, I plan to have breast reduction surgery.

Caitlinsmom09
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I so hope I loose some boobie :) I'd love to be a B or C

reneawesley
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Unfortunately I lost there also. Went from 36 b to 32 a. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN