Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

When I started working out, my trainer told me I'd lose a few cup sizes right away. I didn't believe her because even when I've lost 20 pounds, my boobs didn't budge.

I wear an H, so it's not like I don't have room to lose, but I just spent $80 on a bra like.. 2 months ago.. and now my boobs are starting to swim in the cups LOL.

I'm probably down to a G, on my way to an F. I'd be happy to stop at a DD... lord please don't let me get smaller than a D. :(

I've only lost 6 pounds and have already gone down a size.

When you lost weight, how many cup sizes did you lose?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mrs.Winchester
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I haven't lost a cup size yet and I'm praying that I don't.  I want to lose weight everywhere BUT there.  LOL  Though they are a bit saggy these days so maybe they will firm up some?  IDK.  I need to buy new bras too so if that happens I'll be ticked.

Shanavan
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM
My cup size has never gotten smaller. Hopefully, it will during this weight loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
red_head_mommy2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I started at a 44d and I'm now either a 34b or 34c I don't rember what lady messured me at.
I've lost 85.2 pounds. I'm kinda sad to see them go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michellej27
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I was a 36C but now I am down 35lbs and a 32B!! But I have no volume in my boobs they are like bags of skin... sorry TMI...but I would love the fullness back but that probably wont happen unless I have a boob job!! :(

Threes.Company
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM

That was the FIRST place I lost...  My boobs.  I went from a D to a C...  now I am teetering between a C and a B.  I have breast implants, so they can't get any smaller now!

redbutterfly666
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

O.O id be happy if i dropped back down to my 38 C LOL even though i like my DD's my back is killing me haha

anyway im just starting to lose weight so bump 

itsm3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM

well, i'm built like a domino so i don't even notice it anymore :(  

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

nlonnon
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I started at a 42DDD and now I'm a 38D.  I'm happy where they are now, I think DH might be upset if they get any smaller.

Jace1028
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM
I am nursing so I am 38 DDD. Hope to be a C or D when I lose the weight I need to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on May. 7, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Quoting michellej27:

I was a 36C but now I am down 35lbs and a 32B!! But I have no volume in my boobs they are like bags of skin... sorry TMI...but I would love the fullness back but that probably wont happen unless I have a boob job!! :(

I can tell that is what mine will look like too. :( They're already deflating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN