Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

When I started working out, my trainer told me I'd lose a few cup sizes right away. I didn't believe her because even when I've lost 20 pounds, my boobs didn't budge.

I wear an H, so it's not like I don't have room to lose, but I just spent $80 on a bra like.. 2 months ago.. and now my boobs are starting to swim in the cups LOL.

I'm probably down to a G, on my way to an F. I'd be happy to stop at a DD... lord please don't let me get smaller than a D. :(

I've only lost 6 pounds and have already gone down a size.

When you lost weight, how many cup sizes did you lose?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
Nattiesmom10
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I have never lost boobs. I've always heard u lose boobs first but I don't. Idk why but my whole family has big boobs even the skinny ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM
I've lost 74 lbs and I was too big for my 42DD and now 36D fits :)
The 38 D cups are way bigger than the 36D cups so I tried a C and it was way too small. I thought the cups were supposed to be the same size no matter the band size but apparently not ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on May. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I didn't lose much but it was noticeable, I went from a very full C to a small C, B is still too small but before I could fit into some D cups.  I've lost 65 lbs to date.

When I say it was noticed, I mean it.  My MIL said something to me about it!  LOL

TessB
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I wear a c+, when i lose 20 I'll probably be a c- but compared to my body they will look the same or bigger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

when I lost 60 lbs- I went from DDD to DD

Hunnybadgerkins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM

I went from a DD back to an A

Jay9xoxo
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I went from a full B, and 30 pounds later i am a teeny tiny A.

I kinda like my little boobies though. They look good in everything, they stay out of the way, and for some reason SO is crazy about them lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Xthelove
by Heather on May. 8, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Interesting that you think that....I was having the same cup issue going from 42 to 38.

Quoting Stefanie83:

I've lost 74 lbs and I was too big for my 42DD and now 36D fits :)

The 38 D cups are way bigger than the 36D cups so I tried a C and it was way too small. I thought the cups were supposed to be the same size no matter the band size but apparently not ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 8, 2012 at 2:55 PM
So far I've gone from a 38DD to a 36C. I've lost 39 lbs so far, wanting to lose another 11. I'm pretty sure my upper body is about as small as it's gonna get. I'm all muscle and bone now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kstanley_86
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:01 PM
I'm worried about this too I was a 36D before having my dd three years ago. Now I'm a 36DD I woudln't mind going down one cup size which is probably the smallest I would get but I don't want to lose any of my boobs. I've gotten used to having them this size. I want to lose weight and tone up in my abdomen area if everything else stayed the same I'd be happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN