Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

question about my intense summer

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 5 Replies
I really do not enjoy the thirty day shred,but I do enjoy biggest loser bootcamp.could I just switch them and still have the same results do you think?ifeel like the 30 day shred is harder though,but that's not the reason I want to switch.I want to switch because I enjoy bobs workout more. I could always just do the whole 55(all three levels rather than just level 1) minutes to make it more intense though.

The way I have it set up is I do 30 days of the shred then take 30 days off then do another 30 days. The other workouts are just separated so that I do them all once a week. I'm doing this for a total of four months. What do you guys think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

You need to do what you enjoy! Either way will be effective, just make sure you enjoy it so you don't get bored or burnt out. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

itsm3
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM

you need to enjoy what you're doing or you'll get bored and stop.  when i was doing the shred, i was bored of the last level about 3 days into it so i started ripped in 30 and did the first level for the remainder of the 30 days of the shred program.  

as long as you're exercising properly and making sure you get enough cardio in, you can exercise however you like as long as you challenge yourself/your body.

visit me at my blog:  vodka and soda | www.lifeinprogress.ca

i'm charting my progress of the 30-day shred  |  journey to a healther me

mama2gg
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM
I agree with above me personally am pushing myself through p90x though some of it gets boring because I know it by heart but that's a comfort as well lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swesolek6
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM
awesome.thanks everyone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on May. 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I agree, do what feels right for you.  Just because you start one workout program doesn't mean you can't also do another, or stop doing one that bores you in favor of another.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)