Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Major SV....and NSV.

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

Ok so you have all been with me through my rants and depressions over that rotten scale well I had given up hope that I was going to get down to 130-135 that I just was to the point of "as long as i don't gain I'll live" issue. I broke out the measuring tape monday to take measurements before doing th 30ds with Jillian and wrote everything down. I haven't stepped on the scale all week long and tomorrow was generally my weigh in days but I woke up this morning thinking today was Thursday and got on the scale and see a 2lb loss!! I went from 142 to 140 in a week!!!! All I did was change up everything I ate... stuffed my face to get to 1500 calories(of good things) or not have a huge deficit with it. (Learned not to eat my exercise calories back b/c the 1500 is the middle of my BMR that Claire calculated). I got rid of all the sweets/junk food that was in my house and didn't buy one thing that was unhealthy Saturday at the grocery store and you know what.....I didn't crave any of that either!!! I feel like I'm on cloud nine!!

And to boot I put on a skirt sunday for church that I wore back in February for Valentines day and it was a bit snug well that sunday morning it was loose so thats what made me bust out the tape b/c I figure if the scale wasn't going to move then at least I could see if any inches were lost and they both went down!!! YAY ME!!

Ok rambling now I'm gonna go and if this didn't make any sense I'm sorry I have two distractions that are 36 inches tall lol.

"Turn me around, pick me up, Undo what I've become, bring me back to the place of Forgiveness and Grace, I need you, need your help, I can't do this myself, you're the ONLY one, who can undo what I've become!"

by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Woohoo!

mommyof1262
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Haha... I get the same distractions!

Anyways that's awesome! Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Great job!

km1970
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:03 AM
great job!
mom_of2_n_twins
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:06 AM

thanks everyone!!! It feels so good after sooo long!!!

joeykttn
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:14 AM

congrats! 

reneawesley
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Woohoo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3Xthelove
by Heather on May. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Yay!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)