Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Brag a Little!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 13 Replies

I haven't been here in about a year.  I've been soooo busy with work, school and having another baby.  I've missed this group so much!  Now I don't know most of you in here.  Lol.  So this will help me get to know you all a little. 

Time to brag!  Tell me how much you've lost already and how much you have left to go! 

by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BelindaDuvessa
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:37 PM

The first time I did this, from January 2010 to February 2011, I went from 162 to 128.  Then I found out I was pregnant.

Now, my daughter is 10 months old, and I'm sitting at 154.  My goal weight is 125 atm.  I have really lost anything, I've been mostly concentrating on establishing good habits this time around.  I haven't had alot of motivation to work out, honestly.  And my work schedule makes it even more difficult.  But I'm trying.

mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Well, I was in here a year ago and I lost track. I lost track when I got pregnant in the summer of last year... then I lost him at nearly 20 weeks. I think I battled some depression from that experience and gained 15 pounds in the month of December. Then I got busy at school... I did lost about 5 pounds from the beginning of the year and just restarted AGAIN in April.

So far, I have lost almost 14 pounds. I am about 10 pounds away from where I was this time last year :( lol but I am very dedicated and want to lose this weight ASAP. I have about 61 pounds until my goal weight.. probably about 50 until I am in the healthy weight.

Nykkii
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM

It sucks when work gets in the way.  But you can do this!  Good luck hun! 

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

The first time I did this, from January 2010 to February 2011, I went from 162 to 128.  Then I found out I was pregnant.

Now, my daughter is 10 months old, and I'm sitting at 154.  My goal weight is 125 atm.  I have really lost anything, I've been mostly concentrating on establishing good habits this time around.  I haven't had alot of motivation to work out, honestly.  And my work schedule makes it even more difficult.  But I'm trying.

Nykkii
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I remember you. :) 

I'm very sorry for your loss.  Great job on the 14 lbs.  That's awesome!

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

Well, I was in here a year ago and I lost track. I lost track when I got pregnant in the summer of last year... then I lost him at nearly 20 weeks. I think I battled some depression from that experience and gained 15 pounds in the month of December. Then I got busy at school... I did lost about 5 pounds from the beginning of the year and just restarted AGAIN in April.

So far, I have lost almost 14 pounds. I am about 10 pounds away from where I was this time last year :( lol but I am very dedicated and want to lose this weight ASAP. I have about 61 pounds until my goal weight.. probably about 50 until I am in the healthy weight.

mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Yay! lol I remember you too :) Glad you didn't get run over by the wagon, but rather life got in the way :)

Quoting Nykkii:

I remember you. :) 

I'm very sorry for your loss.  Great job on the 14 lbs.  That's awesome!

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

Lesgerm
by Leslie on May. 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Well as of TODAY I've lost 40 lbs!!!! And AF arrived yesterday too!! I usually gain with AF but not today :)

I have 10 lbs to my goal weight :) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 10, 2012 at 6:33 AM

We've missed you mama!  Welcome back!  I've lost about 22 pounds since the beginning of the year:)

swesolek6
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM
ive lost ten lbs and I have a little over seventy pounds to go
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lachelle
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I"ve lost 46lbs, and have 34lbs to go.

edelweiss23
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM
I am kinda new here! 22 months ago I weighed 298lbs. I am now weighing 176 with about 50lbs left to loose!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN