Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get healthy together!!!!

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hi, my name is Judy and I am a mom of a 21 yr old and step-mom of three adult children..I am on a mission to lose weight and improve my health and well-being. I have lost 35 pounds since 2/27 and feel better than I have since I was in my 20's! I would love support in losing my last 40 pounds. My goal is to lose the weight and get rid of medications for good!

by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinsies041
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Welcome to the group!! Congrats on your weight loss so far!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JudyWolf
by on May. 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Thanks so much! Another 2.5 down after a two day cleanse....feeling amazing!

MommyJDTJ
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 6:37 AM
Welcome and good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lyndalou58
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Hi!

I try to stay away from the scale at all cost. I monitor my weight loss by how my clothing fits. I have 1 carnation instant breakfast in the morning and afternoon, 2 snacks of 100 calories goodie packs or fruit etc. each day and eat a half portion of dinner. I drink water throughout the day. I never feel over stuffed or uncomfortable since eating this way. I take a multiple vitamin, a b vitamin and calcium/D. I am losing 2 lbs. a week and I feel great! I need to eat this way forever because I have about 50 lbs. more to lose. I don't look that much over weight because I am tall and muscular in my frame. I'll never be slight in figure and I realize this. I can however, look and feel awesome just the same!party

JudyWolf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Thanks to everyone! It has been a marvelous journey! I started as avery sick woman and turned it around so fast it made my head spin! I am now down 37.5 pounds in 2.5 months and feel the best I have in 40 years. I am 61 and feel in my 20's! If you know anyone that is in trouble with their health as I was, getting sicker and more medicated each year, please allow me to tel them my story....message me here and I can email or call anyone. I want to fix this world, one person at a time. I am thrilled wih my new health and energy level, not to mention my latest blood work-up. I am one happy woman!!!!

JudyWolf
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Every think about replacing that carnation with a healthy shake? The very best money can buy whey protein from grass fed cows.....packed with nutrition! There is nothing better on the market! If you are a FB member follow me on FB...I am JudyCuppWolf....great articles on Isagenix...nothign compares....do your body a natural/organic favor.....contact me for more info. 

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM

WOW- over 35 lbs down in just over 2 months!

I started in mid Feb and I'm down 14.  

JudyWolf
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Yes, it is a healthy weight loss, eating balanced and plently of protein which seems to be the one thing women for sure do not get enough of. I am half way to my goal weight. The wonderful thing is how I feel....my energy has returned, my skin looks great, and at 61, nothing is hanging....all toned and moving back into place like it did when I was younger. Ask me how if you want to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off.

JudyWolf
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Thank you!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)