Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekly Goals

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:17 PM
  • 31 Replies

What are your goals this week ladies?  Share with us!

by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aphalicious
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:20 PM

to work out for a min. of 1-2 hrs and lose 1-2 lbs. Min :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Tuesday - 45-60 minutes strength & 6-7 mile trail run

Wednesday - 45-60 minutes strength & 6-7 mile run

Thursday - 45-60 minutes strenth & 7-8 mile run

Friday - 45-60 minutes strength

Saturday/Sunday - 10-12 mile run (not sure which day I'll get in the long run)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Good luck mama!

Quoting Aphalicious:

to work out for a min. of 1-2 hrs and lose 1-2 lbs. Min :)

Threes.Company
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hmmm, well I am 13 days away from my triathlon!  So, I am trying to bank as many run, swim, bike hours as I can!  I hope to get 3 strength sessions in this week... tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday.  I don't typically like to do two back-to-back, but after my big run yesterday, I could not handle strength today.  I did all cardio instead.  My rest day for this week will have to be either  Thursday or Saturday.  I figure I will see how I am feeling on Thursday.  If my body is tired, I'll take the rest day then... otherwise, I will wait and do it Saturday.  We'll see! :) 

I adjusted my eating goals on MFP to reflect only wanting to lose 0.5 lbs per week instead of one... so I have a couple hundred extra calories per day.  I am still trying to stay under on big days (except yesterday when I was way high at 3000 calories!) so that I can even that out with more calories on a rest day.  So far so good!  I hope to break the 140s this next week, maybe!  I am at 140.8 today, so maybe in a week I can be around 139-something!

Michelle, mom to Henry, Lucy and Charlie

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 28, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Sounds great mama...good luck!

Quoting Threes.Company:

Hmmm, well I am 13 days away from my triathlon!  So, I am trying to bank as many run, swim, bike hours as I can!  I hope to get 3 strength sessions in this week... tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday.  I don't typically like to do two back-to-back, but after my big run yesterday, I could not handle strength today.  I did all cardio instead.  My rest day for this week will have to be either  Thursday or Saturday.  I figure I will see how I am feeling on Thursday.  If my body is tired, I'll take the rest day then... otherwise, I will wait and do it Saturday.  We'll see! :) 

I adjusted my eating goals on MFP to reflect only wanting to lose 0.5 lbs per week instead of one... so I have a couple hundred extra calories per day.  I am still trying to stay under on big days (except yesterday when I was way high at 3000 calories!) so that I can even that out with more calories on a rest day.  So far so good!  I hope to break the 140s this next week, maybe!  I am at 140.8 today, so maybe in a week I can be around 139-something!

Jace1028
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Get through the Shred every single.day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 28, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck mama!

Quoting Jace1028:

Get through the Shred every single.day!

miller060905
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM
I'm not quite sure yet..... My leg is feeling quite a bit better in the sense that it doesn't hurt when I'm holding still or just walking around the house or yard, but much more than that and it starts to again. I really don't want to miss any more exercising and especially another week of c25K or I'll be starting completely over but I don't want to push myself too hard and do serious damage either! I'm going to do 30 minutes on my stationary bike every day no matter what.... Wednesday will be a week since I hurt myself so I'm going to TRY and run that day, but this time I know to stop if it starts hurting.... We'll see how it goes. If it is fine I'll run again Friday and Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytotwo2801
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I want to do my normal for cardio and throw some strenght training in there as well! By next Monday I want to have lost 2, preferably 3 pounds!
What's your goals? 

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Go to the gym 3-4 times. Go for a walk. Eat decently ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN