Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Ashley's 12 months to a new me!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 29 Replies
3 moms liked this

As of today, I have lost 20 pounds and stagnated a bit because of EXCUSES. After really focusing and stepping out in faith, I am giving myself 12 months of nothing but focus. No goal weights, sizes, inches lost, etc. I'm focusing on 12 months of daily effort and conscious choices that will change my body and life.

Here's where I stand today.

Starting weight: 165 pounds.

Starting measurements:

Waist - 34

Hips - 40

Chest - 38

Arms - 12

Thighs - 21

And here is my 90 day progress pic, the after is where I'm starting today.

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asaffell
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Today I managed to knock out HIIT 30, Upper 20, and Stretch 10 from TurboFire. At the end, Chalene says to be thankful that you're strong enough to work this hard. And I am. I am so blessed by the changes in my life over the last 3 months. I don't mentally fail before I'm done. I know that I am capable of doing more. I love working out SO much. 

Now...diet. Blech. I ate a brownie today. And a veggie quesadilla. Not the worst choice ever, but probably not the best meal to fuel the body I want to create. Every day is a new learning experience though, so tomorrow's diet will be better. I have no choice to fail. There is only success and more success on the horizon.

Dang. Biceps are weak - typing hurts. lol

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Today was a rest day. The big news is I weighed in at 161 lbs - I haven't weighed in a few weeks.

However, the goal isn't the weight. I'm seeing biceps, triceps, quadriceps...those are what count. :)

emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Way to go!

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Today was Bum Bum from BBL - hoping to knock out some Yoga tonight. I am learning SO much about myself through my coaching and fitness journey. I'm putting goals on paper tonight with deadlines so that I create a situation of necessity.

Eating was another "eh" day but not bad. Shakeology for lunch, tacos and a margarita for dinner. Tomorrow is always another day to make better choices. :)

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I started a completely new round of TurboFire on Monday and I'm loving how committed I am this time. I can push so much harder than when I tried it the first time!

My nutrition is also better. I have a few people depending on me for coaching them through their journies. I can't let them down! They are so inspiring for my own transformation.

bunNtheoven
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Awesome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy9843
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 3:41 PM

wow. gREAT PROGRESS PICTURES! Im on round 2 of Turbofire but have lost 60 lbs all together with P90X and turbofire!!!

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, ladies! I am so READY to have massive changes by June's trip to Vegas!

Owaoma
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Good job. Keep going, you are almost there.
asaffell
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:08 PM

So 2 weeks into my second round of Turbo and my husband said he's ready for us to do Les Mills Pump - I'll be starting a hybrid of the two. TurboFire for my walking days, Pump for the others. I am seriously so excited about this program.

Today's eating was eh. We've had company so I actually missed a workout, had a margarita, and ate some pastries for breakfast. No more playing around. Come Monday, I'm back in BEAST MODE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN