Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

High school reunion

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM
  • 31 Replies
Well I started my weight loss well over a year ago and my hs reunion never was anything I cared about. Seeing Some people I haven't seen for years in 18 months didn't make me want to lose weight at all. Lol

But now that it's only a few weeks away, it's motivating me! Lol. But that's kind of bad because since I'm really close to my goal weight, I want to lose sloooowly to hopefully help me maintain my weight in the end. So I was trying to have less than the 3500/week deficit. But now I'm torn :P

I'm rambling. Anyway ... does anyone else have a hs reunion coming up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miller060905
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Not for 2 more years and now that I think about it, I really REALLY hope I'm at my goal weight by then..... Lol! I'm one of the few people in my class that's had children so everyone else still has their nice pre-baby body! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of2_n_twins
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:48 PM

They do one every 10 yrs here so I'm not going to have one until 2015 since I graduated in 2005.

AmandaLacy
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Yes my 10th year is at the end of this month. I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so I won't ne anywhere near what I wanted to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:55 AM
It's my 10th too. :)
But my youngest is over 2 years old ;)

Quoting AmandaLacy:

Yes my 10th year is at the end of this month. I just had a baby 7 weeks ago so I won't ne anywhere near what I wanted to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG you just got me doing the math...next year will be my 20 year reunion!!! Holy shit I'm old :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you just got me doing the math...next year will be my 20 year reunion!!! Holy shit I'm old :)

ROFL! I was getting ready to post that MY 20th is next year and I'm old... great minds Leslie! 

Evidently, we have a lot of young whippersnappers in this group. lol 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

rebeccasmly
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I guess I can join you all, lol. My 20th isn't next year but its not too far off. :-)

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

ROFL! I was getting ready to post that MY 20th is next year and I'm old... great minds Leslie! 

Evidently, we have a lot of young whippersnappers in this group. lol 

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM

nah you're not old until your 50th hs reunion  :P

at least i'm not planning to be old in 10 years.  lmbo!!!!  ;)

Threes.Company
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

My 10-year reunion was in 2009.  I went, but I was pregnant with my youngest at the time, so I didn't really have to be concerned about what I looked like.

If the end up doing a 15-year, that would be in 2014.  So even that is a couple years away.  But, I doubt it.  Now that FB is so prevalent in everyone's lives, there seems to be less of a need for reunions.

dereksmom09
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM
My 10 year is next year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)