Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Well I started my weight loss well over a year ago and my hs reunion never was anything I cared about. Seeing Some people I haven't seen for years in 18 months didn't make me want to lose weight at all. Lol

But now that it's only a few weeks away, it's motivating me! Lol. But that's kind of bad because since I'm really close to my goal weight, I want to lose sloooowly to hopefully help me maintain my weight in the end. So I was trying to have less than the 3500/week deficit. But now I'm torn :P

I'm rambling. Anyway ... does anyone else have a hs reunion coming up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (11-20):
keeckhardt
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine was last year and I was 8 months prego. I didn't go because it is 4 hours from my doctor and knowing I had complications with my first, I wasn't chancing it. DH's 10 year reunion is next weekend. I started my weight loss to look as good as he does. Now he tells me that I'm going to be the hottest wife there. We went shopping for clothes that actually fit yesterday. I'm actually excited to go with him!!

nlonnon
by Tasha on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I didn't go to my 10 year and it isn't likely I'll go to any of them.  I graduated in a different state and I don't forsee me traveling to it, ever!

reneawesley
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM
My 20 yr is in 2016.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM
My 20 yr was 3 yrs ago.

Quoting rebeccasmly:

I guess I can join you all, lol. My 20th isn't next year but its not too far off. :-)

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you just got me doing the math...next year will be my 20 year reunion!!! Holy shit I'm old :)

ROFL! I was getting ready to post that MY 20th is next year and I'm old... great minds Leslie! 

Evidently, we have a lot of young whippersnappers in this group. lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM
LOL too funny :)

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

OMG you just got me doing the math...next year will be my 20 year reunion!!! Holy shit I'm old :)

ROFL! I was getting ready to post that MY 20th is next year and I'm old... great minds Leslie! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Not until 2015, then I hope to look better than I did in high school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
19andmomtobe
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

i feel bad cause i graduated in 2010.. so i wont wave my 20th till 2030 lol i feel like a big ole baby now. :(

:) M

MommyJDTJ
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My 10 yr is next year, but i will not be going.

I do not wish to see anyone from highschool.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

i feel bad cause i graduated in 2010.. so i wont wave my 20th till 2030 lol i feel like a big ole baby now. :(

Oh my...that will be 37 years out of HS for me...I'll be 54 when you have your 20th reunion...yikes...my kids will be 24 and 21...

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

19andmomtobe
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting 19andmomtobe:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting Lesgerm:

Oh my...that will be 37 years out of HS for me...I'll be 54 when you have your 20th reunion...yikes...my kids will be 24 and 21...

to each their own. im just real young to have started a family. i dont regret it though. my brother is 26 and about to get married and doesnt plan to try for kids till his mid thirties which is funny cause ill probably have 4 kids by the time im 30. but thats just how i wanted things. it wouldve been nice to have finished college already though. college and a 5 month old just doesnt mix that well haha

:) M

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)