Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Share your progress with us ladies!

by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM
Replies (11-12):
wahmx3
by Shelley on Jul. 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Great job, it is harder as we get closer to our goal. I am getting rid of clothes as I outgrow them too. I have lost 3-4 pounds, depending on the day but I am happy with that.

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

6.15 154.1
6.22 155.6
7.6.  153.0

I wanna say I started this challenge at like 157.8.. almost 5lbs is awesome! Total loss... 37# in one year. Slowly but surly coming off! I happy as ever! I weigh less than I did when I got preggo with my first child and he is 5! I've been yo-yo dieting with no real success for probably 10 years. It took a gradual lifestyle change. This weight is NOT comming back. I've worked too hard... And gotten rid of all my "fat" clothes, so I can't go back :D

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

MamaNeeNee
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Thanks! :)

Quoting wahmx3:

Great job, it is harder as we get closer to our goal. I am getting rid of clothes as I outgrow them too. I have lost 3-4 pounds, depending on the day but I am happy with that.

Quoting MamaNeeNee:

6.15 154.1

6.22 155.6

7.6.  153.0

I wanna say I started this challenge at like 157.8.. almost 5lbs is awesome! Total loss... 37# in one year. Slowly but surly coming off! I happy as ever! I weigh less than I did when I got preggo with my first child and he is 5! I've been yo-yo dieting with no real success for probably 10 years. It took a gradual lifestyle change. This weight is NOT comming back. I've worked too hard... And gotten rid of all my "fat" clothes, so I can't go back :D

GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN