Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

New here

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been working out at 4AM for the past month. I also have been watching what I am eating. I seem to doing okay, but haven't noticed much of a difference yet on the scale. Any Hints or advice ??

Julie         Mom to 5 kids 

www.tableforseven-julie.blogspot.com

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilTymomma
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Yes, Don't go by the scale go by pants size. Sometimes depending on your workout, you gain muscle weight. You might be losing all the fat weight but gaining healthy weight. YEY!!!!  You might be tone. If not maybe doing the same workout can get old to your body and it will get used to it. Might be time to switch workout routine. 4 AM!!!! HOLY!!! GOOD JOB!!! I applaud you for that. I couldn't get myself to do that. Welcome to the group!!!

Love Always,

Angel

typing

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Welcome! Have you looked into calorie counting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5forjulie
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM

thanks for the suggestions and I do try to mix it up while I work out. Yes I do work out at 4am :) 

5forjulie
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I do have an app that does keep track of my food...so I am doing that too. what would you suggest to help keep track of calories ??

Julie         Mom to 5 kids 

www.tableforseven-julie.blogspot.com

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Welcome!  Definitely ultilize your app, and make sure you're eating the right balance of calories.  If you're eating too few, it's as detrimental as eating too many.  We can help you figure out how many calories you need, if you'll post your height, weight, age, and how much you work out.

Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

5forjulie
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Well 

I am 5'2, and 38 years old 

weigh about 130, but want to lose more

work out 4x on machines for about 1hour , and do some arm work on machines . I do watch what I do eat 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)