Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

be honest!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 10 Replies

Does it look like I have lost anything in my stomach? I know my butt and legs are getting thinner, but I also want my stomach to appear thinner.

*more picture's in reply's*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laceycolston
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM

The first two are when I started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceycolston
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM

This one and the next are today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laceycolston
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of2_n_twins
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I can see a little change but your belly fat is more of what you eat and not what you burn if you burn 1000 calories a day and eat bad foods you won't ever lose the belly bloat :/.

laceycolston
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Quoting mom_of2_n_twins:

I can see a little change but your belly fat is more of what you eat and not what you burn if you burn 1000 calories a day and eat bad foods you won't ever lose the belly bloat :/.

what do you recomend to eat so that it is easier for me to lose it?

CafeMom Tickers
mom_of2_n_twins
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

no processed foods lots of lean meats, whole grains, fiber, fruits and green leafy veggies all those attack belly fat and are high in fiber try to veer away from sugar fruits like watermelon, bananas...it has good aspects but the sugar is high in them.

laceycolston
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Quoting mom_of2_n_twins:

no processed foods lots of lean meats, whole grains, fiber, fruits and green leafy veggies all those attack belly fat and are high in fiber try to veer away from sugar fruits like watermelon, bananas...it has good aspects but the sugar is high in them.

lean meat's like chicken and turkey? whole grain's like whole grain bread and tortilla's i don't know what to consider fiber, and I know the rest:)

CafeMom Tickers
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 14, 2012 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting laceycolston:

Quoting mom_of2_n_twins:

lean meat's like chicken and turkey? whole grain's like whole grain bread and tortilla's i don't know what to consider fiber, and I know the rest:)

Lean meat like chicken, ground turkey, very lean ground beef, etc.  Whole grains like whole grain pasta, brown rice, whole grain bread & tortillas.  Fiber is in a lot of foods, especially veggies:)  Good luck mama!  I see a difference by the way!

nlonnon
by Tasha on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I can see a difference in the side view.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkib01
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I see a difference in the side view too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)