Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Need help with Exercise Routines

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Iam just starting to exercise daily but iam not sure were to start. I have been trying to get up in the mornig and walk for 30min. But what else could I do to lose weight?

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meganm616
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Jillian Michaels videos!! They work, you notice a diff by the first week. She has all levels including beginners. Only 30 min. a day will help out a lot!

km1970
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM

there are many dvds out there...Biggest loser, Jillian Michaels, Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds series, beachbody dvds....etc. There are some workouts on youtube or you can go to the library and check some out until you find something you enjoy.

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Agree with pp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Yup, DVDs are a great place to start!  You can also do strength training at home.  Sparkpeople.com has great exercise demos if you need ideas!

Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Yep, agree with these ladies.  DVDs are a great way to start!  Good luck!

KCayea
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM

do you have a wii? on rainy days i do wii fit. its fun lol i am the hoola hoop master. that will really make you sweat if you just do it over and over for 30 min

2bigbadbooyz
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM
I do Zumba & love it! I have been since Feb. 2012 amazing how it shapes your body up! I am in no was "inshape" but the GOOD instructors like Abel will say move at your own pace & do what you can...I can't jump so I march...he says the key is to keep mov'n & ALWAYS cool down ; D goodluck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)