Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Path to a new, improved me

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM
  • 8 Replies
Well I'm making a new journal. I was having trouble stocking with my last journal and plan, so I'm starting with a clean slate.

Plans, goals etc. - No soda, no chocolate, no junk food at least to start. Can't have cheat days, cause they all turn into cheat days lol. Would love to eventually lose about 50lbs and 4-5 pant sizes if not more. Wantto be healthier; for me, for my kids. I want to feel better about myself and look better, fit comfortably into clothes and not be afraid to shop.

I know it will be hard work, but I plan on doing a little at a time, so I can stick to it better. Small life changes turn into big life changes.

I will post pictures and measurement in the replies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
cnlsmommy
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slademom09
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Weight-201
Thighs-(L)28 1/2
Waist-44
Chest-42 5/8
Hips-46 3/4
Biceps-(L)14 1/4 (R)13 5/8
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wright68
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I started at 201 also! I started my weight loss plan towards the end of may. Right now I am 185.5... I also plan on losing 50 pounds!!!! Good luck!!!
Slademom09
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM
Did C25k week 1 day 1 this morning. Looking forward to day 2 c:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lana.provazky
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I would personally do not ban a certain things. I would have one "free day". You can eat very heatlhy 6 days a week and the one you can eat what ever you want. My friend told me, that this works very well. That senenth day you do not eat everything and more over, you will not have a taste for eating all the things you would prepare. In addition, doing some kind of sport helps even more than not eating the "bad things".

Goood luck though!

Slademom09
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Well I still have not done a complete week of c25k. I've done 2 days and both were in a Sunday. For some reason, I cannot seem to get up early during the week to do it. Seriously need to get my butt up. On a hood note I have list 1.4 lbs. Also I have set somewhat of a long term goal. I would like to lose about 30 lbs by February got family pictures. That is a little over a pound a week. Just have got to get up....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)