Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi my name is tanya. I'm almost 24yr old. I have a 14month old dd and a almost 5yr ds. Next week I will be starting the turbo fire workout. I'm really excited to start losing weight. My goal is to lose 30lbs. I wanted someone to share my weight loss with and to keep my motivation up. Once I start the workout I will have weekly updates. I'm really excited! Have any of you ladies done this workout?

Update***
I know I haven'tposted much since I joined. Things got crazy around here. Anyway, I just finished week 5 of the turbo fire workout. I have lost 5.4lbs since I started. Its not much, but its a start. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should. Its hard to change my diet, but I'm still working on drinking more water, eating less crap, and more healthy. I do better and better everyday. Anyway, how are you ladies doing on your weight loss?
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Replies (11-15):
reneawesley
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Welcome!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 24, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Welcome, Tanya!  I know there are a few members at least that have done Turbo Fire (and other BB workout systems).  Good luck with achieving your goals!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mcginnisc
by Claire on Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Welcome to the group Tanya! 

I have not done Fire yet, but I've done P90, P90X, Insanity, Turbo Jam, Yoga Booty Ballet, Asylum and some Brazil Butt Lift.

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Welcome to the group Tanya!  I've never done that workout but I've done Insanity before...BeachBody workouts are great!  Good luck!

Owaoma
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Welcome dear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)