Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

its good to have weightloss buddies !

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this
Tomorrow I'm going to the doctor's at lunch time. His office is at a mall. So ofcourse I was freaking out that dreaded foodcourt. Well I texted a WLB and she told me go with a PLAN then your not going to cheat. OFCOURSE!! I give that advice all the time but for myself slip up lol.
So I packed some fruit , granola bars and I'm going to grab a pre made salad from the grocery store ! Wahla a PLAN! No cheat day for me tomorrow! Ps- will be out for the day that why extra snacks. Anyone else have a OH YA moment today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Silvertears1275
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I need to keep some snacks in my purse... I grabbed a not-so-healthy snack on the way to my hair appointment after work.  =p  BUT... I did have an "OH YA" moment.  I normally take Sunday and Monday off of working out because my husband is home and I don't need an audience, but I was frustrated and needed to burn off some energy, so I grabbed my yoga mat and told him to get what he needed for the next hour and to stay out of my way.  I got some teasing, but he did give me my privacy and I got a good workout in.  =)

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I just went over my food dairy in mfp. I did a meatless monday without even trying to :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Ro
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:32 AM

i had a horrible dinner last night.. my family needs to plan better.. :(

steffers96
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I've learned that if I'm going to be out running errands too long, I get hungry, and even though fast food sounds really icky to me after 7 months of eating healthier, I'll go grab a taco or something I really shouldn't have (especially if it's not a cheat day!) and so I bought a purse cooler from Bed Bath & Beyond, and I always pack some ice water with some cold fresh fruits and veggies to take with me. I have to watch my salt intake because I get really bloated, so I have to stay away from processed foods as much as possible (e.g. granola bars, premade salads, boxed crackers, stuff like that) so I try to only bring fruits and veggies, between those and water, I've learned I can get my tummy full so I don't eat anything I shouldn't.  ;)

NOBODY EVER GOT AHEAD BY SITTING ON THEIR BEHIND!!

ONE HAPPILY MARRIED MOMMY!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Owaoma
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I can go without food for hrs, mostly if am not gething anything good to eat, or dont have no snack with me. I know it's not healthy. But since yesterday I had this dental surg, omg, I can't wait to eat something. Iol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN