Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just For Fun: And Speaking of the Olympics

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 5 Replies

5 Olympic Athletes With Sexy, Rock Hard Abs (PHOTOS)

Posted by Mary Fischer

Michael PhelpsThe 2012 Summer Olympics in London are gearing up to be pretty exciting, and we can't wait to see our favorite athletes compete for their chance at bringing home the gold. (Go U.S.A.!)

And while plenty of people enjoy watching the Olympics because of the excitement and competitiveness, there are also those of us who just can't resist checking out all of the buff bodies who will grace the city of London with their gorgeous presence.

And when it comes to the most desirable part of the body for both men and women to have totally tight & toned -- the abs definitely have it. Swimmer Michael Phelps may have some pretty smooth strokes in the water, but his six-pack is definitely worth mentioning, don't you think?

Take a look at the photos below to see four other Olympic athletes with washboard abs we're all jealous of.

Who do you think has the best abs?

Which Olympic athlete or team will you be cheering on?

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I think they all look amazing!!!! :D

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Oh to have abs like any of them!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

nlonnon
by Tasha on Jul. 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM

They ALL have great abs!!  I will be cheering on all the US athletes (and probably those from other countries as well)!

MamaKarrot
by Karen on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM

oh indeed lol

Quoting musicpisces:

Oh to have abs like any of them!

Reina13
by Reina on Jul. 25, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I think athletes bodies are a work of art. I cannot  imagine how hard they have to work to get to that level of talent in their sport and then to gain and maintain the type of body required for them to excel in their sport. Amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)