Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Sara's weight loss journal

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hello, I am new here but I think this is a great idea! so I thought I would try it out. Well back on May 2nd 2012 I went to the dr. and found out that I weighed 232 lbs and am pre-diabetic. Since then I have started dieting and exercising and I am down to 219 lbs. I quit smoking a year and 1 month ago and since May I quite drinking soda. my goal weight is 140 lbs. I have an exercise program here at home so I am setting a goal to work out with that every day and I also have an exercise bike here and I have been riding 10 miles every time i get on it. my goal is to do that every day too.

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bee81
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM
well I am off to a good start of my workout plan I just got done exercising to the workout cd I have and now getting ready to do the 10 mile bike ride.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bee81
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I did it, I am beat but i did the exersice and the 10 mile bike ride. :) now i am going to cool down in a nice cool shower

asaffell
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Woohoo! Day 1 is the hardest day ever, mama, but you did it!

reesesami
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:18 AM
Good job! Keep updating this to help you stay motivated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bee81
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM
thanks for the support! I did not do my workout cd or ride my bike this weekend. But I deep cleaned my sons room and my twin nieces came to stay a couple days so I have been moving around alot. Hope I did not mess up this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN