Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

:( feeling defeated.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM
  • 8 Replies

2 days of crap food for dinner and I gained back 1.1 lbs.. (which is what I lost my last weigh in.. :( it's my own fault really and I am back on track.. gotta finish seasoning my lemon pepper chicken.. but what to go with it.. I have brown rice, bushes original, a small amount of green beans in the freezer and a can of corn, I also have a potato bake (i think it's 4 cheese)

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LuvMyBoy08
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Bushes original has sugar and too much fat in my opinion. Why don't you have the chicken with brown rice and a salad or veggie. If you go with corn don't eat a lot of it, it has a lot of sugar in it also....corn on the cob is better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JesusJunkie
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Brown rice and green beans! Don't be discouraged just get back up and try again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingMomma1202
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Thanks ladies.. I don't think I have enough green beans for the whole family. I will have to figure something out.. well time to guzzle some water.

MamaKarrot
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

lol it happens.  Make that chicken!! :P 

Definitely the green beans and brown rice.  The beans and corn are canned so they're going to have a ton of sodium in them which won't do you any favors in the weight loss department. (and probably why you're up so much after pizza and whatnot)

LovingMomma1202
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Quoting MamaKarrot:

lol it happens.  Make that chicken!! :P 

Definitely the green beans and brown rice.  The beans and corn are canned so they're going to have a ton of sodium in them which won't do you any favors in the weight loss department. (and probably why you're up so much after pizza and whatnot)

Yeah, I probably didn't drink enough either.. I am usually drinking at least 64 oz of water per day (sometimes more) but the last 2 days have been a little lack luster in the water department.. So tonight i am making 

Beer Crockpot Chicken

4-6 Chicken Breasts or 1 Whole or cut up Chicken

1 Can of any kind of Beer

1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

1/2 tsp Basil

1/2 tsp Paprika

1/2 tsp Black Pepper

1/2 tsp Kosher Salt

*You can use whatever spices you like

Put all ingredients into crockpot

If frozen cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-10

If fresh cook on high 3-4 hrs or low 7-8 hours if fresh

you can also use, sprite, coke a cola, root beer, a container of italian dressing, mikes hard lemonaid... 

use your imagination!!! 

I had lemon pepper seasoning on my chicken quarters already so I just used beer, the lemon pepper seasoning and some garlic powder... 

For using mikes hard... just put salt, pepper, and garlic then top with the mikes youll have a lemon pepper chicken.. lol. to bad i didn't have mikes.

I hope it turns out!!!

Aamy
by Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Your weight can fluctuate up to 5 lbs a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charleereno
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I had pizza Thursday. I know how you feel. :(
LovingMomma1202
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Quoting Charleereno:

I had pizza Thursday. I know how you feel. :(

It stinks doesn't it.. We will be ok though.. Lots of water and healthy choices..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN