Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

So tired

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
The past few days I have actually gotten enough sleep at night, but I'm so tired during the day. I know it's in the triple digits outside, but would that really affect me if I don't go out? I'm also super down about gaining some weight. I re introduced dairy back into my diet about two weeks ago, and ever sinc I have been super bloated and just blah feeling, not to mention the weight gain. So I'm quitting it again. HoW can I overcome this being tired?
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
steffers96
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I'm having a similar problem - I've been ridiculously exhausted the last 3 days, but I blame mine on the weather where we live. We live in the high desert in California and rarely get humidity, but the few times during the summer that we do, it's awful - we have no air conditioning, just swamp coolers, which typically keep our home wonderfully cold, but with humidity in the air, they don't really work - and so we've got a window a/c and have been hanging out in my hubby's mancave - but my sleeping has been fine, and I wake up just super drained - and I believe it's the weather. I'm not usually like this but the weather gets me to the poing where I don't want to move because it's just too dang hot. I take a multivitamin and 4 additional B6 on top of that - my energy levels are usually ok, but I've noticed the weather is taking me down.  :(

NOBODY EVER GOT AHEAD BY SITTING ON THEIR BEHIND!!

ONE HAPPILY MARRIED MOMMY!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

destiny2nv
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Try to get a little more sleep. Are you drinking enough water ? I'm up to drinking 5 bottles a day and I am no longer tired like I was. I also take emergencEs it's a mix of vitamins, mostly vitamin c. I down it when I hit my afternoon slump.
Honestly more exercise will pull you out of it. Its hard at first , but you will feel much better. I'm in Texas and it's hot! I ride my bike early or late in the day. I also found cheap and free work out classes in my area. Its indoors and nice and cool.
Chin up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yuriko_chan
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:05 PM

We live in TX as well, and yeah, the heat is crazy. I'm sure I don't drink enough as I should. I do want to exercise more. Just being so tired, makes me not want to. So crazy, I know.

Quoting destiny2nv:

Try to get a little more sleep. Are you drinking enough water ? I'm up to drinking 5 bottles a day and I am no longer tired like I was. I also take emergencEs it's a mix of vitamins, mostly vitamin c. I down it when I hit my afternoon slump.
Honestly more exercise will pull you out of it. Its hard at first , but you will feel much better. I'm in Texas and it's hot! I ride my bike early or late in the day. I also found cheap and free work out classes in my area. Its indoors and nice and cool.
Chin up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN