Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weight ..A little bit about me going through this..

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
  • 1 Replies

how are you                             Hil, let me tell you a little bit about this... I've been a little "chubby" since i was younger butwhen i got to high school i started gaining more and more. and one of the reasons that i think that affected me was that i got married and i couldn't get pregnant.. so i got depressed...and THANK GOD i started eating a little bit better and started loosing  weight but it hasn't been easy. I eat more fruits and vegetable and i got the habit thatwhen i go to a buffet i  always go to the veggies and fruits bar.  That's good because when i go to eat the other food I just don't eat as much. And I try not to eat anything greasy.   

I just started my own business and it's about getting healthy.  My testimony helps others. Maybe it's not a big one. (but I'm working on it and  I don't worry  about it  like i used)  I haven't lost all the weight that I'm supposed to but i'm not gonna quit. I owe it to myself and to my son. Because I have to be healthy for me to take care of him, and I don't want my son to go through the same stuff that  I've been and I'm STILL going  through.  Nobody said it was gonna be easy but we gotta do it anyway.

I found my "WHY" ....boy kissing mom Yes my  "WHY" I'm trying to be healthy, my "WHY" I want to live for.  My SON..  Have you found your "WHY"?

have a nice day

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
maryjn44
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM

By the way, my name's Mary and this is my very first time here in "CafeMom" and i'm glad i found this site because there so many sites that you don't really feel confortable because there are men and they think that you just want to hook up w/ someone there..Men.  Anyway, I have one beautiful son, he's 4yrs old but he's got so much energy and the thing i love the most about him is that he loves me.  Yeah, yeah i might sound...silly but what can i do he's my life and i would do anything for him and to know that he loves me it means a WHOLE LOT to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN