Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

LOST 30 POUNDS IN 3 MONTHS!!!!(PIC)

Posted by   + Show Post

HEY LADIES!! IM SUPER HAPPY, I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST 30LBS SINCE MAY 3RD OF THIS YEAR. MY STARTING WEIGHT WAS 277 AND IM NOW AT 247!! I UPLOADED A PHOTO JUST TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE IN MY STOMACH(I WAS NERVOUS BUT YOU ALL INSPIRED ME BY POSTING PICS OF YOU). I STILL HAVE AROUND 32LBS TO LOSE SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH MY HALFWAY MARK AND ONCE I REACH MY GOAL I WILL POST THOSE PICS TOO!!! YAY ME!!! 

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Replies (41-48):
bamamom474
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Congrats!! woohoo

MamaKarrot
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:55 PM

nice job!

melissca
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Congrats!

emtgirl885
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Congratulations! Keep up the hard work!

isell_avon
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I eat some of the lean cuisine trays also but i always feel like im not full. 

Quoting D.KINGDAVIS:

Quoting isell_avon:

oh and forgot to ask what kinds of foods are you eating? im struggling cuz I always want to eat junk food.

I EAT TRAYS LIKE LEAN CUISINE, MARIE CALLENDERS AND SMART ONES. I ALSO SNACK ON PRETTY MUCH ALL THE 100 CALORIE SNACKS AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER. IT WAS HARD AT FIRST BUT NOW ITS NATURAL. I EVEN TREATED MYSELF TO A ANGUS COMBO FROM MCDONALDS OVER THE WEEKEND AND COULD BARELY FINISH IT LOL!!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

& get great offers ! 

Mena929
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Good job mama! Keep at it and you will be at your goal weight before you know it!

D.KINGDAVIS
by Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Quoting isell_avon:

Quoting D.KINGDAVIS:

Quoting isell_avon:

oh and forgot to ask what kinds of foods are you eating? im struggling cuz I always want to eat junk food.

I EAT TRAYS LIKE LEAN CUISINE, MARIE CALLENDERS AND SMART ONES. I ALSO SNACK ON PRETTY MUCH ALL THE 100 CALORIE SNACKS AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER. IT WAS HARD AT FIRST BUT NOW ITS NATURAL. I EVEN TREATED MYSELF TO A ANGUS COMBO FROM MCDONALDS OVER THE WEEKEND AND COULD BARELY FINISH IT LOL!!!

a trick that works for me is i will grab a bottle of water while im waiting for my food to cook and i will drink half of it before i eat and then drink the rest with my meal. not a small bottle but like a 24oz

isell_avon
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Yea im trying to drink alot more water too. But i always gotta pee

Quoting D.KINGDAVIS:

Quoting isell_avon:

Quoting D.KINGDAVIS:

Quoting isell_avon:

a trick that works for me is i will grab a bottle of water while im waiting for my food to cook and i will drink half of it before i eat and then drink the rest with my meal. not a small bottle but like a 24oz

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN