Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

body by vi

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
I do not know if any of you have heard about body by VI but it really works I am a stay at home mom and do not really have time to excercise but with body by VI I do not need to excercise its drained for people who do not have the time to excercise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
asaffell
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM
5 moms liked this

:( I'm sad that people think it's a substitute for exercise. 

MamaJessx3
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great if it works for you! Personally, stuff like that would never work for me, because once I went back to eating normal after the shakes were done I'd gain it back. I'm also a SAHM and student right now but I make the time (during naps, or early in the morning or late evenings) to get my workouts in as eat healthy and I've lost 21 lbs so far. And I KNOW that it's gone for good because it's a lifestyle change and not just a "diet." plus I feel great because of the exercising. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no substitute for exercise.  You make time for the things that are important to you.  I am taking karate with my boys.  I used to think I didn't have time to exercise.  I am a SAHM and I homeschool my boys.  I don't have the time not to exercise.  Exercise has changed my life.  

km1970
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:15 AM

glad you found something that works for you!

ZakTuffMavsMom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:28 AM
I made exercise part of my everyday life. I am a stay at home mom which has given me the privledge of devoting every morning to doing what I love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Every system in your body NEEDS exercise...exercise isn't just for weight loss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing can substitute for exercise.  Plus, what happens when you stop using the shakes?  You can the weight back.  I would discourage you from using any shake program.

Many of us are extremely busy, and we make the time for at least SOME exercise.  It really can be done if you're motivated enough.

Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM

*sigh* 

There is absolutely no substitute for healthy eating and exercise. Period. Your body needs exercise in order to be healthy. I'm a SAHM to 2 girls and I went for a 7 mile run yesterday. It can be done. It is all about time management and making sure that you are a priority as well as your children and husband. Every one of us in this group manages to find time to workout, and we have single working moms in this group that do it. If you make yourself a priority, everything else falls into place. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Absolutely!

I'm a single mom who attends school full-time.

I wake up at the ass crack of dawn when the gym opens and spend 2-3 hours killing myself. Then, it's back to my regularly scheduled life.

Quoting mcginnisc:

*sigh* 

There is absolutely no substitute for healthy eating and exercise. Period. Your body needs exercise in order to be healthy. I'm a SAHM to 2 girls and I went for a 7 mile run yesterday. It can be done. It is all about time management and making sure that you are a priority as well as your children and husband. Every one of us in this group manages to find time to workout, and we have single working moms in this group that do it. If you make yourself a priority, everything else falls into place. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)