Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Bodybugg vs. Fitbit

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am thinking of getting one. Kinda leaning towards fit bit ultra. But I am wanting y'alls personal experience and recommendations. Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 11, 2012 at 7:59 AM

I have a bodybugg. I have worn it for 3 years and love how accurate it is. It is very easy to use once it is charged. It's a matter of wearing it, uploading it and inputting food into the website. It is more expensive than the fitbit, but it is more accurate since it is worn on your tricep rather than your clothes. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I have a FitBit, and it's great!  Good luck with either one mama:)

crescentstar2
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:47 AM
My issue with body bug is you have to pay to use it. The fitbit site is free *shrugs* I just couldn't afford the monthly fee of the bug. I've lost 25lbs using the fitbit so gl on whatever you choose!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ConnorMom228
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Yeah, that kinda turned me off of it, but I do want something that will work great and be accurate.

Quoting crescentstar2:

My issue with body bug is you have to pay to use it. The fitbit site is free *shrugs* I just couldn't afford the monthly fee of the bug. I've lost 25lbs using the fitbit so gl on whatever you choose!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I really like my FitBit.  I definitely like the price difference, especially over time!  The customer support is really good, too.  I've had issues syncing mine (it's not a fan of Mac laptops, FYI), and they've been easy to work with.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM
I have a fitbit and a hrm with a chest strap that I use when Im working out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I love my fitbit!  I acidentally washed in in the laundry and it died and they sent me a new one and I didnt have to send back any of the old one, I just got the replacement in the mail yesterday and am getting it set up to use again today!  Wish it was waterproof, though, it is very easy to forget to take off clothes.

ConnorMom228
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaKarrot
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I have a fitbit ultra, and I researched both and went with the fitbit for affordability.  I just can't afford a monthly payment for one.  It works pretty well and I don't even notice I'm wearing it.  I love mine.

MamaNeeNee
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN