Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

*Wish me Luck* Question??

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok well some of you know two days ago I vowed to myself to get up and work out/walk but it rained on me lol so I was stuck in the house doing a little work out. Then the next day it rain once more lol so I was stuck again!!! I was so mad! Anyways today which it didn't rain YAY!!! I got on you tube and found a insanity work out which last maybe 20min. And it about killed me lol. My question is after I done the work out which was my first time I felt really sick and nauseous. Now I did this at six in the morning and didnt have breakfest yet but drank alittle bit of water. Is it normal to feel sick after a excerise that you havent done? Should I have ate before I worked out and waited alittle while?

Thanks Ladies

by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes. I get nauseous if I don't eat before I work out. Light headed too. Also, when you do an intense workout, especially one that's new, nausea can be normal.
I say get a good rain coat and get out there, though! I love running in the rain!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I agree 100% with Suzanne here!

Quoting musicpisces:

Yes and yes. I get nauseous if I don't eat before I work out. Light headed too. Also, when you do an intense workout, especially one that's new, nausea can be normal.
I say get a good rain coat and get out there, though! I love running in the rain!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Me too! I ran in the rain Thursday night. I prefer rain to this summer heat!

Quoting musicpisces:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN