Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What is everyones goals?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 48 Replies

What is everyones goals weight loss wise?  What are you doing to achieve them?  I'm working my butt off trying to get rid of my pregnancy weight.  3 months since having my son.  I've lost 11 pounds.  I gained one back little frustrated lol but My goal this week is at least 3-4 pounds gone!  ;-)

by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carpe_noctem
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I would like to lose at the minimum another 15 pounds which would put me at 130.

mom2dane07
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM
I would like to be back at 125 and be running more. I'm 135.5 right now and I'm working on insanity. I'd also love to lose the weight loss challenge at work. It's based on % lost so I might just have a chance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Great job on your loss so far! 3-4 lbs in one week might be a lofty goal- 1-2 lbs is more healthy, and much more attainable. I'm currently around 160, and I want to get down to 134 (half of the 269 I used to be). I'm eating clean and exercising, mostly running and some strength training at home, but I also swim, ride my bike, hike, and do DVDs at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina.2006
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Loosing all the weight I've gained with pregnancys, depression and miscarriages. I'm also just trying to get healthy so I can keep up with my kids:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crescentstar2
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I wanna drop another 30lbs and look damn sexy. Gonna get insanity and do that this winter after our vacation. (don't wanna start it and leave for vacation and not be able to continue it while I'm there so just start after)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarrTurner
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
I want to loss 76 pounds. To get to 115. And to finish organizing our new house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catwomanfitness
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Wow! Sounds like everyone is on the right track and doing great!  Well right before I got prego I lost 63 lbs on p90x and shakeology and running.  I lost anywhere from 3-5 pounds a week until I reached about 45 bls weight loss then hit a plateau.  So had to change things up a bit.  I'm on shakeology again and eat nothing after 5.  The shake actually keeps me really full.  I've maintained nothing less than 3 lbs a week usually more.  As an RN I do my best to make sure I stay healthy and get enough calories and water and vitamins.  I've been working out at the gym doing the bike since my Doctor has not cleared me for the homeworkouts such as p90x since I had a csection.  I find the consistency is the key until you reach your goals.  My goal is to loose another 50 bls getting me to about 150.  yes I'm really overweight thanks to my son lol ;-)  Hoping for a gilr next time I didn't gain anything with her! I lost! I think I'm with star and look dam sexy before we try for baby number 3!!! :-)

lightningshadow
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 3:44 AM

I want to get down to 115 lbs. which is what I weighed from 15-19 when I got married.  However I believe I have PCOS (actually I have most of the symptons of PCOS which is how I DXed myself) and as people with PCOS know it is hard to lose weight. I also need to start excercising more and eating healthy, not only for my self esteem, but also for my heart (which has been beating faster than normal due to being overweight and eating healthy (i.e. limiting the portion sizes I eat which is a big problem for me) and need to quit eating sweets (like ice cream). 

Jace1028
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My ultimate goal is to weigh 148.

I started Weight Watchers in April '12 and weighed 246. Was size 24.

Now I weigh 184 and am a size 14. So, getting there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this
At this point my goal is consistancy. I have strugglrled this entire journey with it. Thus I lose 10 gain back 5 and it is a vicious cycle. I am making some changes to schedules and such and hoping it helps. I have lost 70+ so I know how to do it I just need to remember that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)